Table of Contents
RoleplayingBlurbs - Advertising art created for roleplaying convention games.
NPC Personality Generator - using the Catholic list of sins and virtues
PlotGenerator - using regular playing cards to unblock writer's/GM's block
CharacterGenerator - node based hierarchical dynamic random generator
VillageSimulator - How would you roleplay Cadfael's Shrewsbury?
Harn - Harn related resources.
- Scum and Villainy - scifi Blades in the Dark
- Alien - a survival horror scifi game based on the franchise by the folk that made Tales from the Loop and Forbidden Lands.
- Impulse Drive on Tavern-Keeper
- Forbidden Lands - an OSR by the folk that made Tales from the Loop and the new Alien game.
- Tales from Night City - a homebrew of Cyberpunk 2020 and Blades in the Dark run on Roll20 and Discord
- Blades in the Dark (v6)
- firefly_hero campaign
- Lords of Gossamer and Shadow Diceless Role-Playing (Kickstarter) rules and ideas
- Rogues and Vagabonds Lords of Gossamer and Shadow (play by Google Doc)
- london - Unhallowed Metropolis
- HeroWiki - Hero System wiki
- CampaignCthulhu- Call of Cthulhu campaigns
- Campaign316Carnage - 3:16 Carnage amongst the Stars. Useful files and things
- CampaignJudgeDredd - Torben's Judge Dredd D20 campaign
- CampaignMetascape - Andrew's Metascape space opera campaign
- CampaignMontour - Nathan's early medieval fantasy campaign
- CampaignParanoia - My new Paranoia XP campaign
- Newton's First Law - A Star Hero science fiction campaign based on lots of stuff
- Western Shores A Fantasy Hero campaign world based on the setting provided in the main rulebook
- Western Shores (FATE version unfinished)
- CharacterSlippery - My teenager from Mike's current Cyberpunk game
- CharacterFrederick - My Aedelphi character. AD&D 2E
- CharacterTrevor - The Amazing Trevor, Master of the Unseen (TATMOTU). My Masque of the Red Death character. AD&D 2E
- CharacterGrappler - Cop/Media of notorious fame. Able to talk his way into or out of trouble. Cyberpunk
- CharacterGustaf - Mad Scientist, never used. Falkenstein
- CharacterEzekial - A Jewish Doctor from a Constantinople campaign that didn't start. D20-ish
- CharacterTen - Sociopathic D20 fantasy character - chose rogue as it's the closest D20 gets to a believable class
- Faction Paradox
- powered_by_the_paradox - PbtA Faction rules
- How to Host a Murder - A scripted narrative game with some roleplaying in the murder mystery genre. Or possibly an excuse to dress up for a dinner party
- Fudgescape - My attempt at converting Farscape to be playble with the Fudge roleplaying system.
- Narrative - My attempt at creating some primarily narrative roleplaying rules inspired by Theatrix, Fudge, Hero and all the good bits I've seen in other roleplaying games.
- Capes - Modifications and clarifications for the Muse of Fire game, Capes
- D20Stuff - New rules, classes etc.
- TranscriptGideon - The compilation of my character in Mike's Dawn of Amber game First Light“which was play-by-post (on a message board).
- TranscriptMasque - The transcript of a PBEM game based on TSR's campaign setting (Their version of Cthulhu by Gaslight).
- TranscriptSephiroth - The transcripts and other files of a PBEM game I ran set in the Western Shores, using FUDGE (although I didn't end up using any dice) roughly based around the Tree of LIfe and the ten Sephiroth.