- Most popular: Battlestations files and supplements
- BattleBots Heavily inspired by Robo Rally. Each player has a robot that is programmed with cards. Whenever the robot is damaged, a card is removed.
- DungeonMaster Similar in concept to my card game, DungeonBuilder but trying to get as close as reasonably possible to the multiplayer version of the computer game Dungeon Keeper
- Fiefdom Resource management
- The Great Machine Beta A tile placement and rat feeding experiment game. (50% complete)
- HellRaiser (40% complete) A board and card game similar to Betrayal at House on the Hill.
- MechaBots The concept behind this game is the construction of warrior robots that fight each other. But the mechanics of the construction are different. Hexmap based.
- MetaMorph (80% complete) A game of shapechanging mages in a fantasy setting
- Morituri (10% done) Possibly this could be viewed as “Battle Bots 2”. There's elements of Wings of fury in it now. I like the concept of different decks for different people. Update - there's already a gladiator game with this name using this mechanic (great minds think alike!) - you can find it here- http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/36709/morituri-te-salutant
On a side note, apparently the phrase is apocryphal and was a-typical.
- rollerBall A single route/multiple route game. I imagine a square board with multiple concentric rings.
- StormTheCastle Players are groups of peasants bent on bringing down the mad scientist in his evil mansion. Inspired by the World Works paper model of Shellendrak Manor.
- ThiefGame (30%) Inspired by the various Thief games from Looking Glass Studios that have been part of my favourite computer games of all time. I really should have started designing a boardgame about them well before now.
- Trove Mentioned in passing as an amusing pun of Trovial Pursuit by a work colleague. However - I think it has game potential.
- Wedding What happens when you gather a bunch of geeks and their families, dress them up according to different time periods and perform a wedding?
Well, the obvious of course - an invasion by Cybermen who think there is time travel technology present. Prepare to be upgraded.
- TowerDefense An attempt at turning a computer game genre into a board game
Expansions and Utilities
- Penciltown resources
- Eclipse Map viewer - HTML5 canvas
- Battlestations files and supplements
- Battletech - things for campaigns
- The Avalon Hill Dune Boardgame
- My hosted dungeons - My things for the solo dungeon building game http://planet-thirteen.com/Dungeon.aspx How to Host a Dungeon
- GamesPiecepack - Things I've made for the piecepack system
- Roborally helpful rules summaries, variants etc..
- AIMP My variant of Jeremiah Lee's http://www.boardgamegeek.com/game/33468 Zombie in my Pocket game. With an Aliens theme and longer playtime.
- CoTwister - A co-operative dungeon exploration variant of Dungeon Twister. For 1+ players (1 expansion or base game required for every 2 players)
- Nightmare House - The re-visioning of the ARES magazine haunted house board game
- Renegade Car Wars - my Carwars variant using armour and weapon ideas from Renegade Legion.
games/board/start.txt · Last modified: 2022/01/19 14:20 by 127.0.0.1