User Tools

Site Tools


roleplaying:transcriptmasque

Differences

This shows you the differences between two versions of the page.

Link to this comparison view

roleplaying:transcriptmasque [2013/03/13 00:39]
127.0.0.1 external edit
roleplaying:transcriptmasque [2016/05/17 20:24] (current)
curufea
Line 1: Line 1:
 ======Masque of the Red Death====== ======Masque of the Red Death======
-{{parent page=GamesRpg}} + 
-**Cast**  +===== Cast ===== 
-DM - Matthew Woods (DM= Dragon Matt **[1]**) >>​[1] ​At least half Matt's adventures recently have had dragons in staring roles, mainly as master villains.<< + 
-**PC's (Player Characters)**  +DM - Matthew Woods (DM= Dragon Matt((At least half Matt's adventures recently have had dragons in staring roles, mainly as master villains.)) )  
-Angelica (Diletante) - Andrew Mahoney  ​--- Doreen (also known as TLD,  Trevor'​s assistant) - Peter Cobcroft  ​--- Man on Train - Phil Goodwin ​**[2]**>>​[2] ​Phil was meant to be in this game, but never answered his Email'​s.<< ​ --- Torquil Feathersthone (Xenobia'​s ​ brother) - Dianna Lang  ​--- Trevor (also known as TATMOTU, Charlatan) - Peter  Cobcroft  ​--- Xenobia Main-Waring (Mystic) - Dianna Lang  + 
-**NPC's (Non-Player Characters)**- Matthew Woods  +==== PC's (Player Characters) ​==== 
-Mr. John Jones, Head of a major insurance company (a Texan)  ​--- Miss  Smith, his secretary  ​--- Father Abane, Vicar of University  ​--- Mrs. Cobbler, ​ Mother of a missing child  ​--- Mr. Cobbler, Father of a missing child (the same  child)  ​--- Darak, Innkeeper of the Middle Inn, an NPC with too much character ​  --- Man #1, a fairly non-descript patron of an Inn  ​--- Man at Bar, also known  as Nansen, a bar patron  ​--- Player, also known as Ralph, a bar patron ​  --- Crowd, a crowd (as apposed to a passing Throng ​**[3]**>>​[3] ​A creature about 4 feet tall, green and furry. Most noted for passing, as in look at the passing Throng" ​+ 
-[4] The same as Mr. John Jones that is.<< ​--- ​Drunk #1, an unwise bar patron, too  cheap to afford a name  ​--- Drunks #2 through #7, see above  ​--- Sheriff, another ​ annoying American ​**[4]** ​ --- Robed figure, these  guys crop up alot, bad guys  ​--- Huntsman, local macho git  ​--- Malisha, an MF,  major bad guy, or at least a named bad guy  ​--- Man in Robe, see Robed figure, ​ (they are all realy MF's)  +Angelica (Diletante) - Andrew Mahoney  ​\\ Doreen (also known as TLD,  Trevor'​s assistant) - Peter Cobcroft  ​\\ Man on Train - Phil Goodwin ​ ((Phil was meant to be in this game, but never answered his Email'​s.))  \\ Torquil Feathersthone (Xenobia'​s ​ brother) - Dianna Lang  ​\\ Trevor (also known as TATMOTU, Charlatan) - Peter  Cobcroft  ​\\ Xenobia Main-Waring (Mystic) - Dianna Lang  
-**Abbreviations and Symbols**  + 
-MF - Mind Flayer  ​--- [] - an action or thought  ​--- &​lt;&​gt;​ - an emotion ​  --- {} - player to player information  ​--- () - summarised actions because ​ original Email lost  ​--- DM - Matthew Woods statement (usually Out of Character) ​  --- DL - Dianna Lang statement (usually Out of Character)  ​--- PC - Peter  Cobcroft statement (usually Out of Character)  ​--- AM - Andrew Mahoney statement ​ (usually Out of Character)  ​--- Rock, Scissors, Paper - simple conflict ​ resolution system ​+==== NPC's (Non-Player Characters) ​====  
 + 
 +Mr. John Jones, Head of a major insurance company (a Texan)  ​\\ Miss  Smith, his secretary  ​\\ Father Abane, Vicar of University  ​\\ Mrs. Cobbler, ​ Mother of a missing child  ​\\ Mr. Cobbler, Father of a missing child (the same  child)  ​\\ Darak, Innkeeper of the Middle Inn, an NPC with too much character ​  \\ Man #1, a fairly non-descript patron of an Inn  ​\\ Man at Bar, also known  as Nansen, a bar patron  ​\\ Player, also known as Ralph, a bar patron ​  \\ Crowd, a crowd (as apposed to a passing Throng ​((A creature about 4 feet tall, green and furry. Most noted for passing, as in look at the passing Throng"​)) \\ Drunk #1, an unwise bar patron, too  cheap to afford a name  ​\\ Drunks #2 through #7, see above  ​\\ Sheriff, another ​ annoying American ​((The same as Mr. John Jones that is.))  \\ Robed figure, these  guys crop up alot, bad guys  ​\\ Huntsman, local macho git  ​\\ Malisha, an MF,  major bad guy, or at least a named bad guy  ​\\ Man in Robe, see Robed figure, ​ (they are all realy MF's)  
 + 
 +====Abbreviations and Symbols=== 
 +MF - Mind Flayer  ​\\ [] - an action or thought  ​\\ &​lt;&​gt;​ - an emotion ​  \\ {} - player to player information  ​\\ () - summarised actions because ​ original Email lost  ​\\ DM - Matthew Woods statement (usually Out of Character) ​  \\ DL - Dianna Lang statement (usually Out of Character)  ​\\ PC - Peter  Cobcroft statement (usually Out of Character)  ​\\ AM - Andrew Mahoney statement ​ (usually Out of Character)  ​\\ Rock, Scissors, Paper - simple conflict ​ resolution system ​ 
 =====The Beginning===== =====The Beginning=====
 +
 **DM : **{What I am going to give you is the start up of  the story line. Since Phil has no character yet, nothing of any real importance ​ {characterwise that is, unless you want it to} will happen.} ​ **DM : **{What I am going to give you is the start up of  the story line. Since Phil has no character yet, nothing of any real importance ​ {characterwise that is, unless you want it to} will happen.} ​
 +
 =====The Insurance Company===== =====The Insurance Company=====
 +
 **DM :** The three of you walk in to the offices of the  company. As you have seen it many times before, it still seems dull to you all.  As the small reception area takes up most of the space that you can see, the  secretary, Miss Smith, as always, is behind a desk writing some kind of notes. ​ There are a few chairs for clients to sit on to wait for their appointments. ​ There is also a large pot plant sitting in the corner of the room, slightly ​ wilting. On the walls are pictures of past important people of the company. ​ Miss Smith looks up from her desk and smiles at you all. In a fragile kind of  voice, she says Mr Jones is waiting for you, please follow me. With that she  get up and opens the door to Mr Jones'​s office. Inside is another boring room  [no I am not going to describe it] with a Mr John Jones inside, pacing the  room. He looks up and points to some chairs in the room.  **DM :** The three of you walk in to the offices of the  company. As you have seen it many times before, it still seems dull to you all.  As the small reception area takes up most of the space that you can see, the  secretary, Miss Smith, as always, is behind a desk writing some kind of notes. ​ There are a few chairs for clients to sit on to wait for their appointments. ​ There is also a large pot plant sitting in the corner of the room, slightly ​ wilting. On the walls are pictures of past important people of the company. ​ Miss Smith looks up from her desk and smiles at you all. In a fragile kind of  voice, she says Mr Jones is waiting for you, please follow me. With that she  get up and opens the door to Mr Jones'​s office. Inside is another boring room  [no I am not going to describe it] with a Mr John Jones inside, pacing the  room. He looks up and points to some chairs in the room. 
-**Mr. Jones :** [South Western drawl **[5]**>>​[5] ​Matt does not bother typing ​pronounciation.<<] Thank you Miss Smith. I will get to the  point quickly. I have need of you skills to find some missing people. More to  the point, almost a missing town. The company has insured many people in the  town University, North Georgia. From the reports no one knows where they have  gone. Any questions asks John Jones, looking at you in turn.  + 
-**PC :** A tall thin man lurking in the corner of the room,  his hands caressing a red bound tome in a disturbing way comments dryly in his  London accent ​**[6]**>>​[6] ​Peter tends to over exagerate pronounciation ​with his typing. English (and Scottish) accents are mainly +**Mr. Jones :** [South Western drawl  ​(( ​Matt does not bother typing ​pronunciation.)) ] Thank you Miss Smith. I will get to the  point quickly. I have need of you skills to find some missing people. More to  the point, almost a missing town. The company has insured many people in the  town University, North Georgia. From the reports no one knows where they have  gone. Any questions asks John Jones, looking at you in turn.  
-speculation than experience. + 
-[7] This character is inspired by CMOT Dibbler, See Terry Pratchett, writer ​ +**PC :** A tall thin man lurking in the corner of the room,  his hands caressing a red bound tome in a disturbing way comments dryly in his  London accent ​((Peter tends to over exaggerate pronunciation ​with his typing. ​ English (and Scottish) accents are mainly speculation than experience.)) 
-[8]See the video - In the Mouth of Madness, starring Sam Neil<<.  + 
-**Trevor : **And what would der name o' dis place be? **[7]** {assuming its not Hobb's End **[8]**}{as only 3 characters are present, I assume ​ if I use The Lovely Doreen, she'll be easily contactable if I need her after  this meeting} ​+**Trevor : **And what would der name o' dis place be? ((This character is inspired by CMOT Dibbler, See Terry Pratchett, writer)){assuming its not Hobb's End ((See the video - In the Mouth of Madness, starring Sam Neil)) }{as only 3 characters are present, I assume ​ if I use The Lovely Doreen, she'll be easily contactable if I need her after  this meeting} ​ 
 **DM :** John Jones stern face looks at Trevor with  disgust. ​ **DM :** John Jones stern face looks at Trevor with  disgust. ​
 +
 **Mr. Jones :** I have already said what the name of the  town is called, Trevor. Its name is called University. God knows why. There is  no places of research there. I can give you all a map of the town is you wish,  with prominent places to visit. The main area outside the town is farms grow  alfalfa, wheat and other vegetables. {I will give you of list of places in the  town you can visit later on}  **Mr. Jones :** I have already said what the name of the  town is called, Trevor. Its name is called University. God knows why. There is  no places of research there. I can give you all a map of the town is you wish,  with prominent places to visit. The main area outside the town is farms grow  alfalfa, wheat and other vegetables. {I will give you of list of places in the  town you can visit later on} 
 +
 **Trevor : **[swapping his monocle] Nah look 'ere guv,  t'​ain'​t my prob you Yanky geezurs 'ave a queer way o' namin' stuff. But I'​ll ​ take your job, it bein' 'n '​citin'​ way ta keep me in Kippers'​n chips. ​ **Trevor : **[swapping his monocle] Nah look 'ere guv,  t'​ain'​t my prob you Yanky geezurs 'ave a queer way o' namin' stuff. But I'​ll ​ take your job, it bein' 'n '​citin'​ way ta keep me in Kippers'​n chips. ​
 +
 **John Jones :** why, thank you too much, Trevor. I hope  you will be able to accomplish this job without delay. By the way, It's you I  find hard to understand, Trevor. [looking at the other two people] And will you  accept this task for the company? ​ **John Jones :** why, thank you too much, Trevor. I hope  you will be able to accomplish this job without delay. By the way, It's you I  find hard to understand, Trevor. [looking at the other two people] And will you  accept this task for the company? ​
 +
 **Xenobia :** [looks up] Oh yes, I'm interested, but I'​d ​ like to know a few more details first. For example, how long has it been since  the people disappeared?​ What were the circumstances leading up to the  disappearance,​ and might it be possible that, rather than disappearing,​ they  have, in actual fact, somehow become invisible? And by the way, could you  extend your offer of employment to my brother, Torquil Featherstone?​ He's a  very capable person, and would be a real asset. ​ **Xenobia :** [looks up] Oh yes, I'm interested, but I'​d ​ like to know a few more details first. For example, how long has it been since  the people disappeared?​ What were the circumstances leading up to the  disappearance,​ and might it be possible that, rather than disappearing,​ they  have, in actual fact, somehow become invisible? And by the way, could you  extend your offer of employment to my brother, Torquil Featherstone?​ He's a  very capable person, and would be a real asset. ​
 +
 **John Jones :** Thank you for accepting Xenobia, I am  eternally grateful &​lt;​sarcasm&​gt;​. As of the place, I can tell you its in  Georgia, farm country, has approx. 1500 people in the town. It has about 3  inns, a few stores, a few different religious buildings, few farms just out  side town and that's about it.  **John Jones :** Thank you for accepting Xenobia, I am  eternally grateful &​lt;​sarcasm&​gt;​. As of the place, I can tell you its in  Georgia, farm country, has approx. 1500 people in the town. It has about 3  inns, a few stores, a few different religious buildings, few farms just out  side town and that's about it. 
 +
 **DM :** {I can give you a map of the town if you want.}  ​ **DM :** {I can give you a map of the town if you want.}  ​
 +
 **DM :** Mr. Jones searches through his desk, which has  piles of paper all over. After a minute, you see him find what he was looking ​ for, with a triumphant smile, he flourishes a map.  **DM :** Mr. Jones searches through his desk, which has  piles of paper all over. After a minute, you see him find what he was looking ​ for, with a triumphant smile, he flourishes a map. 
 +
 **John Jones :** Here you go Xenobia. {I can give you the  map when we next meet **[9]**>>​[9]The players in this game also roleplay regulary at a set location.<<​}. About 40 people ​ have gone missing, and that includes some police as well. None have been  found... dead or alive. This has been going on for about a year, as far as I  know that is. The authorities have been notified, but are quiet unable to solve  this mystery. Find this out, and the company will be very pleased. And no,  Xenobia, that did not just go invisible, like one of Trevor'​s magical tricks. ​ If there are no other questions? I will call this meeting to a close. ​ **John Jones :** Here you go Xenobia. {I can give you the  map when we next meet **[9]**>>​[9]The players in this game also roleplay regulary at a set location.<<​}. About 40 people ​ have gone missing, and that includes some police as well. None have been  found... dead or alive. This has been going on for about a year, as far as I  know that is. The authorities have been notified, but are quiet unable to solve  this mystery. Find this out, and the company will be very pleased. And no,  Xenobia, that did not just go invisible, like one of Trevor'​s magical tricks. ​ If there are no other questions? I will call this meeting to a close. ​
-**Trevor : **Well tis obvious your profound speaking style  has totally struck dumb {insert Phil's character'​s name here **[10]**>>​[10]See footnote 2.<<}. As for meself, I wants to be off a for  another entertaining speech &​lt;​sarcasm&​gt;​. ​+ 
 +**Trevor : **Well tis obvious your profound speaking style  has totally struck dumb {insert Phil's character'​s name here ((See footnote 2.)) }. As for meself, I wants to be off a for  another entertaining speech &​lt;​sarcasm&​gt;​. ​ 
 **Mr Jones :** Very well. I have for you and your  companions, railway tickets for you to get to Georgia. For there it will be  coach to the town.  **Mr Jones :** Very well. I have for you and your  companions, railway tickets for you to get to Georgia. For there it will be  coach to the town. 
 +
 **DM :** Mr Jones sifts through his desk once again, ​ eventually finding the railway tickets and then passes them to you.  **DM :** Mr Jones sifts through his desk once again, ​ eventually finding the railway tickets and then passes them to you. 
 +
 **Mr Jones :** If there is nothing else, I hope you have a  successful trip. I look forward in seeing you all soon. [Mr Jones opens the  office door] Good day to you all. {ok guys, are you going to do any preparation ​ before the train journey?​]} ​ **Mr Jones :** If there is nothing else, I hope you have a  successful trip. I look forward in seeing you all soon. [Mr Jones opens the  office door] Good day to you all. {ok guys, are you going to do any preparation ​ before the train journey?​]} ​
 +
 **DL : **Xenobia tries to find out any information she can  about University, and the names of the people who have disappeared [asks Jones] ​ and if any of those people have relatives here that she can talk to.  **DL : **Xenobia tries to find out any information she can  about University, and the names of the people who have disappeared [asks Jones] ​ and if any of those people have relatives here that she can talk to. 
 +
 **Trevor : **[goes to visit Doreen] [knocks on door]  **Trevor : **[goes to visit Doreen] [knocks on door] 
 +
 **Doreen : **[opens door]An whit d'yew be wantin'?​ Tis nae  like you tae showup owin' money {she's from Glasgow} ​ **Doreen : **[opens door]An whit d'yew be wantin'?​ Tis nae  like you tae showup owin' money {she's from Glasgow} ​
 +
 **Trevor : **Nah lissen 'ere mush, Day were gonna pay us  after day won at the '​orses. I was stiffed too from that gig, alright? ​ **Trevor : **Nah lissen 'ere mush, Day were gonna pay us  after day won at the '​orses. I was stiffed too from that gig, alright? ​
 +
 **Doreen : **[sighs]Tis a wee bit hopeful, but when am I  like t'be paid?  **Doreen : **[sighs]Tis a wee bit hopeful, but when am I  like t'be paid? 
 +
 **Trevor : **Well, funny 'ow life is i'nt it? I just come  for a bit o'​bizness that may well pay for your next lot o' make up Doreen. ​ [fade out as Trevor explains plot to Doreen]{I love these special effects, ​ saves me typing stuff} **Trevor : **Well, funny 'ow life is i'nt it? I just come  for a bit o'​bizness that may well pay for your next lot o' make up Doreen. ​ [fade out as Trevor explains plot to Doreen]{I love these special effects, ​ saves me typing stuff}
 +
 =====The Town of University===== =====The Town of University=====
 +
 **DM :** You get upon the morning train, to leave to  University. What you know about the place you could hold in your hand. You  settle into your 1 st class cabins and wait, passing the time by talking to one  another {blah, blah. blah}. Your team has swelled to 5 people, Xenobia, her  brother, Trevor, Doreen and a mysterious looking chap who wear hunting leathers ​ and talks about Indian killings! Upon reaching your destination you get out and  look about. A short walk and you will be in town. As you approach the centre of  the town, you see a bulky, weathered sign. The name University has been burned ​ into the wood. Beneath the name, a series of descending numbers has been  haphazardly scratched into the moulding planks. The first number is 1,183; the  last is 1,008. Ahead of you, on the town main street, you observe several dozen  commoners walking behind pallbearers carrying a pallet. There is no casket, but  the pallet is strewn with flowers. The procession weaves it's way between ​ battered houses and dry, rotting barns. The adventure continues.... {I got to  go to work, will get back to you very shortly} ​ **DM :** You get upon the morning train, to leave to  University. What you know about the place you could hold in your hand. You  settle into your 1 st class cabins and wait, passing the time by talking to one  another {blah, blah. blah}. Your team has swelled to 5 people, Xenobia, her  brother, Trevor, Doreen and a mysterious looking chap who wear hunting leathers ​ and talks about Indian killings! Upon reaching your destination you get out and  look about. A short walk and you will be in town. As you approach the centre of  the town, you see a bulky, weathered sign. The name University has been burned ​ into the wood. Beneath the name, a series of descending numbers has been  haphazardly scratched into the moulding planks. The first number is 1,183; the  last is 1,008. Ahead of you, on the town main street, you observe several dozen  commoners walking behind pallbearers carrying a pallet. There is no casket, but  the pallet is strewn with flowers. The procession weaves it's way between ​ battered houses and dry, rotting barns. The adventure continues.... {I got to  go to work, will get back to you very shortly} ​
 +
 **DM :** The sad wails of the mourners float through the  town and all but drown out the music made by a group of young boys and girls  who pluck stringed musical instruments as they follow the grief sickened ​ adults. The cavalcade shuffles to a graveyard, where a priest presides over a  gravesite. The people stand around a flat, grassy, untouched patch of ground. ​ Since there is no casket, there is no need for a hole. A chipped, marble stone  marks the gravesite. Once the ceremony is finished, the priest steps over to a  small cluster of townsfolk and bows to them. Wiping a tear from his eye, he  leaves the site, solemnly walking back into town. {your move guys and gals}  ​ **DM :** The sad wails of the mourners float through the  town and all but drown out the music made by a group of young boys and girls  who pluck stringed musical instruments as they follow the grief sickened ​ adults. The cavalcade shuffles to a graveyard, where a priest presides over a  gravesite. The people stand around a flat, grassy, untouched patch of ground. ​ Since there is no casket, there is no need for a hole. A chipped, marble stone  marks the gravesite. Once the ceremony is finished, the priest steps over to a  small cluster of townsfolk and bows to them. Wiping a tear from his eye, he  leaves the site, solemnly walking back into town. {your move guys and gals}  ​
 +
 [Xenobia walks up to the priest and taps him on the shoulder. ]  [Xenobia walks up to the priest and taps him on the shoulder. ] 
 +
 **Xenobia :** Excuse me, Vicar, I hope this isn't a bad  time, but could I ask you a few questions? I'm Mrs Main-Waring,​ by the way, and  I'd like to know what just happened. Why are you holding a funeral without a  dead person? ​ **Xenobia :** Excuse me, Vicar, I hope this isn't a bad  time, but could I ask you a few questions? I'm Mrs Main-Waring,​ by the way, and  I'd like to know what just happened. Why are you holding a funeral without a  dead person? ​
 +
 **Torquil :** I don't suppose they have any decent scotch ​ in this place, but I'm off to check. ​ **Torquil :** I don't suppose they have any decent scotch ​ in this place, but I'm off to check. ​
 +
 **Xenobia :** Then you can book us into the hotel. My  luggage is over there. [She gestures to the pile of bags][Torquil grumbles, but  goes and picks up the bags and leaves. ]  **Xenobia :** Then you can book us into the hotel. My  luggage is over there. [She gestures to the pile of bags][Torquil grumbles, but  goes and picks up the bags and leaves. ] 
 +
 **Trevor : **[makes a silent assessment of visible ​ valuables] ​ **Trevor : **[makes a silent assessment of visible ​ valuables] ​
 +
 **Doreen : **Tis a wee bit on'a spooky side, taint it luv?  ​ **Doreen : **Tis a wee bit on'a spooky side, taint it luv?  ​
 +
 **Trevor : **Nah don't you worry 'bout nuffin Dor, I been  'n worse situations and come owt laughin'​. [Wonders over to Xenobia] ​ **Trevor : **Nah don't you worry 'bout nuffin Dor, I been  'n worse situations and come owt laughin'​. [Wonders over to Xenobia] ​
 +
 **Trevor : **[addressing vicar] Yeah mush, whatsa funeral ​ without a stiff? &​lt;​showing as much sensitivity as Xenobia&​gt; ​ **Trevor : **[addressing vicar] Yeah mush, whatsa funeral ​ without a stiff? &​lt;​showing as much sensitivity as Xenobia&​gt; ​
 +
 **Doreen : **[gestures violently to Trevor to rejoin her]  How can ye be so cruel? ​ **Doreen : **[gestures violently to Trevor to rejoin her]  How can ye be so cruel? ​
 +
 **Trevor : **Its a gift. Lissen 'ere I don't wish to  '​angabout bein' all caring an stuff when dere's work t'be done an dosh t'​be ​ earned. [wonders back to priest]. ​ **Trevor : **Its a gift. Lissen 'ere I don't wish to  '​angabout bein' all caring an stuff when dere's work t'be done an dosh t'​be ​ earned. [wonders back to priest]. ​
 +
 **Doreen : **&​lt;​in a huff decides to accompany Torquil to  the hotel&​gt;​ I, I say fellow, wait for me!  **Doreen : **&​lt;​in a huff decides to accompany Torquil to  the hotel&​gt;​ I, I say fellow, wait for me! 
 +
 **Xenobia :** [in an aside to Trevor] You shouldn'​t make  Doreen carry your luggage, she doesn'​t look very strong. ​ **Xenobia :** [in an aside to Trevor] You shouldn'​t make  Doreen carry your luggage, she doesn'​t look very strong. ​
 +
 **Xenobia :** [to Vicar] Mr Trevor seems to think that my  question was rude, but you see I have an inquiring mind, and I'm very direct. I  hope I haven'​t offended you. &​lt;​sweet,​ innocent smile&​gt;​{Peter,​ the first  time I sent this, it didn't reach you, so hopefully this message gets there. I  keep losing my email disk}  **Xenobia :** [to Vicar] Mr Trevor seems to think that my  question was rude, but you see I have an inquiring mind, and I'm very direct. I  hope I haven'​t offended you. &​lt;​sweet,​ innocent smile&​gt;​{Peter,​ the first  time I sent this, it didn't reach you, so hopefully this message gets there. I  keep losing my email disk} 
 +
 **DM :** You look upon this priest and start a conversation ​ with him. You see that he is a tall man with uneven, mousy brown hair, a beard  and dressed in a simple grey robe. His sandals seem worn and his has yellow toe  nails. He introduces himself as Father Abane. ​ **DM :** You look upon this priest and start a conversation ​ with him. You see that he is a tall man with uneven, mousy brown hair, a beard  and dressed in a simple grey robe. His sandals seem worn and his has yellow toe  nails. He introduces himself as Father Abane. ​
 +
 **Fr Abane :** The ceremony you witnessed was for a boy of  twelve, a lad loved by all. We had no body to bury, and now we have only  memories. In University, if someone is missing for more than 60 days, his  memory is buried to put the family at peace. [the priest trembles and rubs his  hands together. Visibly pale, he looks at you and offers a weak smile]. The boy  we just laid to rest was the 12th victim this month. I would have liked to hold  out hope that the youngster would have return, but I Could not put off the  ceremony any longer. You see, the people here are a superstitious lot. They  believe that if the dead are not buried within two months, their spirits are  forever cast into hell, where all the forsaken and forgotten stay for eternity.  ​ **Fr Abane :** The ceremony you witnessed was for a boy of  twelve, a lad loved by all. We had no body to bury, and now we have only  memories. In University, if someone is missing for more than 60 days, his  memory is buried to put the family at peace. [the priest trembles and rubs his  hands together. Visibly pale, he looks at you and offers a weak smile]. The boy  we just laid to rest was the 12th victim this month. I would have liked to hold  out hope that the youngster would have return, but I Could not put off the  ceremony any longer. You see, the people here are a superstitious lot. They  believe that if the dead are not buried within two months, their spirits are  forever cast into hell, where all the forsaken and forgotten stay for eternity.  ​
 +
 **Xenobia : **Victim of what, Father? What has been  happening here?  **Xenobia : **Victim of what, Father? What has been  happening here? 
 +
 **Fr Abane :** If I knew who was responsible,​ they could  have been stopped by now I am sure of it. If you could find those accountable, ​ the town would be forever in your debt. All I know is that people have been  going missing for a while now, at first just a few a year, but lately many have  been missing. I fear we will never find them again. ​ **Fr Abane :** If I knew who was responsible,​ they could  have been stopped by now I am sure of it. If you could find those accountable, ​ the town would be forever in your debt. All I know is that people have been  going missing for a while now, at first just a few a year, but lately many have  been missing. I fear we will never find them again. ​
 +
 **Xenobia :** [to Fr Abane] And the police can do nothing? ​ No one has been found? Is there any odd behaviour before people disappear? Or  is it just sudden, here and then not-here? ​ **Xenobia :** [to Fr Abane] And the police can do nothing? ​ No one has been found? Is there any odd behaviour before people disappear? Or  is it just sudden, here and then not-here? ​
 +
 **Fr Abane :** [sigh] Even some of the police have gone  missing, came into town saying how they were going to find the fiend[s] ​ responsible but either they had not luck, or they mysteriously disappeared as  well. As to your other question young lady, they just don't come back from what  they were doing, like going out hunting, or children going out to play, or  people going to work, and not making it there. It is a troubling puzzle, ​ something should be done about it.  **Fr Abane :** [sigh] Even some of the police have gone  missing, came into town saying how they were going to find the fiend[s] ​ responsible but either they had not luck, or they mysteriously disappeared as  well. As to your other question young lady, they just don't come back from what  they were doing, like going out hunting, or children going out to play, or  people going to work, and not making it there. It is a troubling puzzle, ​ something should be done about it. 
 +
 **DM :** {When you get your map [some have got it] you will  see a buildings with numbers. }  **DM :** {When you get your map [some have got it] you will  see a buildings with numbers. } 
 +
 **DM :** {Here is the KEY! 1. Baggs farm 2. The Cemetery 3.  Wepps Inn 4. Adventures Rest [Inn] 5. Horse ranch 6. Cattle ranch 7. Temple to  the wind God 8. Alfalfa Farm 9. Church 10. Parsed Lips [pub] 11. Yearning ​ Goblet [pub] 12. Middle Inn 13. Wagons Rest [hotel] 14. Farm 15. Wheat farm 16.  Vegetable farm 17. Constabulary 18. Hunters guild }  **DM :** {Here is the KEY! 1. Baggs farm 2. The Cemetery 3.  Wepps Inn 4. Adventures Rest [Inn] 5. Horse ranch 6. Cattle ranch 7. Temple to  the wind God 8. Alfalfa Farm 9. Church 10. Parsed Lips [pub] 11. Yearning ​ Goblet [pub] 12. Middle Inn 13. Wagons Rest [hotel] 14. Farm 15. Wheat farm 16.  Vegetable farm 17. Constabulary 18. Hunters guild } 
 +
 **Xenobia : **I would like to ask you if you know anyone ​ who might have information about all the people who have disappeared,​ and would  be interested in talking to someone about it. Perhaps a relative, or a friend ​ of someone who has gone missing might be able to help me.  **Xenobia : **I would like to ask you if you know anyone ​ who might have information about all the people who have disappeared,​ and would  be interested in talking to someone about it. Perhaps a relative, or a friend ​ of someone who has gone missing might be able to help me. 
 +
 **Trevor : **Yehr, an as much as I don' like t'mix with the  local constabulary,​ where can I find 'em so as to mix with 'em. [To the side]  An don' you go spouting 'bout knowing your enemy, right Xenobia? ​ **Trevor : **Yehr, an as much as I don' like t'mix with the  local constabulary,​ where can I find 'em so as to mix with 'em. [To the side]  An don' you go spouting 'bout knowing your enemy, right Xenobia? ​
 +
 **Fr Abane :** Where you can mix with the local, well at  one of the inns I suppose? Some of them can be pretty rough. You might have to  watch yourself. [looks at Xenobia] Mr and Mrs Cobbler are still here [points to  a couple by the grave] I don't think they will be able to help you much.  **Fr Abane :** Where you can mix with the local, well at  one of the inns I suppose? Some of them can be pretty rough. You might have to  watch yourself. [looks at Xenobia] Mr and Mrs Cobbler are still here [points to  a couple by the grave] I don't think they will be able to help you much. 
 +
 **Xenobia : **[introduces herself] Mr and Mrs Cobbler, my  condolences on this sad occasion. I lost my dear husband, so I can empathise ​ with your pain. One of the best ways of dealing with such a loss, I have found, ​ is to talk about it. Perhaps there is something you can tell me that might  help, something that may have happened before your son was so cruelly taken  from you? &​lt;​sympathetic smile&​gt; ​ **Xenobia : **[introduces herself] Mr and Mrs Cobbler, my  condolences on this sad occasion. I lost my dear husband, so I can empathise ​ with your pain. One of the best ways of dealing with such a loss, I have found, ​ is to talk about it. Perhaps there is something you can tell me that might  help, something that may have happened before your son was so cruelly taken  from you? &​lt;​sympathetic smile&​gt; ​
 +
 **DM :** You see Trevor leave, walking off towards the  nearest inn.  **DM :** You see Trevor leave, walking off towards the  nearest inn. 
 +
 **DM :** Mr Cobbler gives Xenobia a hard cool chilling ​ stare. You see that he is about to say something colourful when Mrs Cobbler ​ speaks. ​ **DM :** Mr Cobbler gives Xenobia a hard cool chilling ​ stare. You see that he is about to say something colourful when Mrs Cobbler ​ speaks. ​
 +
 **Mrs Cobbler :** Thank you Miss, but there not much to  say. [cry, cry]. One day my little son was there, playing out the back of our  house, and then he was gone. [cry, cry , cry etc] I only had my back turn for  about 5 minutes, but when I next looked out back he was not there. I could not  find him anywhere! [wail, cry, cry wail]  **Mrs Cobbler :** Thank you Miss, but there not much to  say. [cry, cry]. One day my little son was there, playing out the back of our  house, and then he was gone. [cry, cry , cry etc] I only had my back turn for  about 5 minutes, but when I next looked out back he was not there. I could not  find him anywhere! [wail, cry, cry wail] 
 +
 **Mr Cobbler :** Haven'​t you done enough damage lady. Now  #@!?#! won't you. My wife is heart broken enough without someone like coming ​ along. ​ **Mr Cobbler :** Haven'​t you done enough damage lady. Now  #@!?#! won't you. My wife is heart broken enough without someone like coming ​ along. ​
 +
 **Xenobia :** [barely controlling her fury, speaks through ​ gritted teeth] Because of your recent loss, I will control my temper, and not  tell you that I think you are an ill mannered lout, and that I find your lack  of personal hygiene offensive. ​ **Xenobia :** [barely controlling her fury, speaks through ​ gritted teeth] Because of your recent loss, I will control my temper, and not  tell you that I think you are an ill mannered lout, and that I find your lack  of personal hygiene offensive. ​
 +
 **Xenobia :** [takes several deep breaths, and turns to Mrs  Cobbler] Madam, if you feel the need to talk to someone who is here to help  &​lt;​emphasise&​gt;​ then you can reach me at [looks momentarily non-plussed]  ​ **Xenobia :** [takes several deep breaths, and turns to Mrs  Cobbler] Madam, if you feel the need to talk to someone who is here to help  &​lt;​emphasise&​gt;​ then you can reach me at [looks momentarily non-plussed]  ​
 +
 **Torquil : **The Middle Inn [Xenobia nods regally and  walks away]  **Torquil : **The Middle Inn [Xenobia nods regally and  walks away] 
 +
 **Torquil : **You have such a winning way with people, sis.  ​ **Torquil : **You have such a winning way with people, sis.  ​
 +
 **Xenobia : **Do be quiet, Torquil. Let's go to this hotel  you've found. ​ **Xenobia : **Do be quiet, Torquil. Let's go to this hotel  you've found. ​
 +
 **DL : **Torquil waits gallantly as Doreen catches up to  him.  **DL : **Torquil waits gallantly as Doreen catches up to  him. 
 +
 **Torquil : **Here, let me take those bags for you, they  look very heavy. Xennie showed me the map, and I think the hotel isn't too far  from here. I'll buy you a drink, if it isn't too early in the morning for you.  I have consumption,​ and liquor is the only thing that eases the pain [hacking ​ cough, brave smile] ​ **Torquil : **Here, let me take those bags for you, they  look very heavy. Xennie showed me the map, and I think the hotel isn't too far  from here. I'll buy you a drink, if it isn't too early in the morning for you.  I have consumption,​ and liquor is the only thing that eases the pain [hacking ​ cough, brave smile] ​
 +
 **Doreen : **Why not indeed [wondering where Torquil got  his map from]. Now do be a dear an help me with my luggage. ​ **Doreen : **Why not indeed [wondering where Torquil got  his map from]. Now do be a dear an help me with my luggage. ​
 +
 **Torquil : **Of course, as you can tell by my heroic ​ proportions,​ I carry luggage rather well.  **Torquil : **Of course, as you can tell by my heroic ​ proportions,​ I carry luggage rather well. 
 +
 **Doreen : **So ah believe your affianced to that loverly ​ young Xenobia **[11]**>>​[11]She'​s not noted as being quick on the uptake.<<​ **Doreen : **So ah believe your affianced to that loverly ​ young Xenobia **[11]**>>​[11]She'​s not noted as being quick on the uptake.<<​
 +
 ? {ever the intrepid ​ matchmaker and gossip} ​ ? {ever the intrepid ​ matchmaker and gossip} ​
 +
 **Torquil : **Affianced to Xenobia? Good God, madam, of  course not! She's my sister. Can't you see the family resemblance? ​ **Torquil : **Affianced to Xenobia? Good God, madam, of  course not! She's my sister. Can't you see the family resemblance? ​
 +
 **PC : **Doreen hands Torquil a couple of suitcases which  contain various skimpy {for the period} costumes which nevertheless seem quite  weighty {could be the wrought iron lace}. Doreen {or TLD The Lovely Doreen} ​ flounces after Torquil towards the Inn.  **PC : **Doreen hands Torquil a couple of suitcases which  contain various skimpy {for the period} costumes which nevertheless seem quite  weighty {could be the wrought iron lace}. Doreen {or TLD The Lovely Doreen} ​ flounces after Torquil towards the Inn. 
 +
 **Doreen : **So, Mr. Featherstone,​ you are unattached as it  where? [raised eyebrow] **Doreen : **So, Mr. Featherstone,​ you are unattached as it  where? [raised eyebrow]
 +
 =====The Middle Inn===== =====The Middle Inn=====
 +
  **DM :** The Middle Inn seems a nice sort of place. Its a  two story building which seems well kept. The prices seem reasonable as well.  Insides you meet the owner, a Mr Darak, who seems rather odd to you both. He  sees you enter his place, he looks at you with one eye open and says   **DM :** The Middle Inn seems a nice sort of place. Its a  two story building which seems well kept. The prices seem reasonable as well.  Insides you meet the owner, a Mr Darak, who seems rather odd to you both. He  sees you enter his place, he looks at you with one eye open and says 
 +
 **Innkeeper :** Greetings, I am Darak, owner of this  establishment &​lt;​leer&​gt;​. Can I help you? [he lurches towards you]  **Innkeeper :** Greetings, I am Darak, owner of this  establishment &​lt;​leer&​gt;​. Can I help you? [he lurches towards you] 
 +
 **Innkeeper :** And you are... ? [He suddenly twists his  head to one side and starts to froth at the mouth. ]  **Innkeeper :** And you are... ? [He suddenly twists his  head to one side and starts to froth at the mouth. ] 
 +
 **Innkeeper :** Have you heard from Aurelia lately? I sure  miss her a lot. Haven'​t seen her in, oh, probably 128 summers. [Suddenly he  stops frothing and continues leering at Doreen]. So is in one or two rooms and  how many nights? ​ **Innkeeper :** Have you heard from Aurelia lately? I sure  miss her a lot. Haven'​t seen her in, oh, probably 128 summers. [Suddenly he  stops frothing and continues leering at Doreen]. So is in one or two rooms and  how many nights? ​
 +
 **PC : **Doreen gasps in surprise at Darak'​s wild  exclamation {I was tempted to use the word ejaculation,​ but it would be taken  the wrong way}. She suddenly does not twist her head to one side and start  frothing at the mouth. Yes I have and she's just bought a cottage industry in  East Greenwich, is not proclaimed loudly by her in a mystical voice. Suddenly ​ she does not stop frothing and continues to do what she has been doing normally ​ all along. Doreen glances sharply at hillock? sorry, Tor with one eyebrow ​ raised questioningly {not suggestively}. ​ **PC : **Doreen gasps in surprise at Darak'​s wild  exclamation {I was tempted to use the word ejaculation,​ but it would be taken  the wrong way}. She suddenly does not twist her head to one side and start  frothing at the mouth. Yes I have and she's just bought a cottage industry in  East Greenwich, is not proclaimed loudly by her in a mystical voice. Suddenly ​ she does not stop frothing and continues to do what she has been doing normally ​ all along. Doreen glances sharply at hillock? sorry, Tor with one eyebrow ​ raised questioningly {not suggestively}. ​
 +
 **Doreen : **I require two rooms for myself, and my  employer, who is presently engaged in business elsewhere [surreptitiously ​ looking out the east window, trying to see a black church with golden cupolas **[12]**>>​[12]See footnote 8.<<​] ​ **Doreen : **I require two rooms for myself, and my  employer, who is presently engaged in business elsewhere [surreptitiously ​ looking out the east window, trying to see a black church with golden cupolas **[12]**>>​[12]See footnote 8.<<​] ​
 +
 **PC : **Doreen gestures below the counter for Torquil to  talk with out of earshot of the proprietor {after Torquil finishes talking to  him}.  **PC : **Doreen gestures below the counter for Torquil to  talk with out of earshot of the proprietor {after Torquil finishes talking to  him}. 
 +
 **Torquil :** [to Darak] I will need a room for myself, and  one for my sister, and there may be someone else as well, though I don't know  whether he actually sleeps in a bed. Two nights should do it, for now. You  don't look terribly busy. Here's the luggage [deposits the pile on the counter, ​ and floor, and anywhere else there'​s room][moves away from the front desk, and  says quietly,] : Yes, Dor?  **Torquil :** [to Darak] I will need a room for myself, and  one for my sister, and there may be someone else as well, though I don't know  whether he actually sleeps in a bed. Two nights should do it, for now. You  don't look terribly busy. Here's the luggage [deposits the pile on the counter, ​ and floor, and anywhere else there'​s room][moves away from the front desk, and  says quietly,] : Yes, Dor? 
 +
 **Doreen : **[softly to one side] Was it just me, or did ye  see it too? I dinnae trust yon publican. The spouting an frothing I c'n deal  with what with his Amazingness as me boss an all, but his ravings of living for  hundreds o' years leave me to guess at his sanity. ​ **Doreen : **[softly to one side] Was it just me, or did ye  see it too? I dinnae trust yon publican. The spouting an frothing I c'n deal  with what with his Amazingness as me boss an all, but his ravings of living for  hundreds o' years leave me to guess at his sanity. ​
 +
 **Innkeeper :** Arrr..... People with information of the  missing people? If we knew that lass, then we know where to find them! The  whole problem is that nobody know nothing! It darn well depressing, one minute ​ your talking to old joe, says he's going for a pee [sotto voce] sorry miss  [normal voice] and he doesn'​t come back from the. are... gentlemen'​s room. So  far the sheriff has drawn a total blank, even worse, he has lost both is  deputies. ​ **Innkeeper :** Arrr..... People with information of the  missing people? If we knew that lass, then we know where to find them! The  whole problem is that nobody know nothing! It darn well depressing, one minute ​ your talking to old joe, says he's going for a pee [sotto voce] sorry miss  [normal voice] and he doesn'​t come back from the. are... gentlemen'​s room. So  far the sheriff has drawn a total blank, even worse, he has lost both is  deputies. ​
 +
 **DM :** The innkeepers head twitches and he froths at the  mouth. ​ **DM :** The innkeepers head twitches and he froths at the  mouth. ​
 +
 **Innkeeper :** I wish it would cool down because the cows  are upsetting Captain Bristol'​s Kara Tur navigation charts. [The Innkeeper ​ walks away, walking to the kitchen] ​ **Innkeeper :** I wish it would cool down because the cows  are upsetting Captain Bristol'​s Kara Tur navigation charts. [The Innkeeper ​ walks away, walking to the kitchen] ​
 +
 **Doreen : **[quietly to Torquil] Ah don't know about you  but this mon give me the willies. Lets just dump our stuff and get back to the  other'​s. ​ **Doreen : **[quietly to Torquil] Ah don't know about you  but this mon give me the willies. Lets just dump our stuff and get back to the  other'​s. ​
 +
 **Torquil : **A good plan, Doreen. [Torquil takes a quick  look around the rooms] ​ **Torquil : **A good plan, Doreen. [Torquil takes a quick  look around the rooms] ​
 +
 **Torquil : **Ready when you are.  **Torquil : **Ready when you are. 
 +
 **Innkeeper :** Right you are young lass, right you are.  Thank you all, I will take your luggage upstairs. [takes some bags and starts ​ to carry them upstairs, upon reaching the top of the stairs, he screams out]  Watch out for the knife... [and then keeps and walking normally] ​ **Innkeeper :** Right you are young lass, right you are.  Thank you all, I will take your luggage upstairs. [takes some bags and starts ​ to carry them upstairs, upon reaching the top of the stairs, he screams out]  Watch out for the knife... [and then keeps and walking normally] ​
 +
 (Doreen goes to find Trevor and Xenobia, talks to Trevor, then goes to  the police station. Xenobia misses Doreen, enters the Inn and starts asking ​ questions) ​ (Doreen goes to find Trevor and Xenobia, talks to Trevor, then goes to  the police station. Xenobia misses Doreen, enters the Inn and starts asking ​ questions) ​
 +
 **Innkeeper :** Ahr young lass, how are you, fine I hope  &​lt;​leer&​gt;​. And what can I do for such a lovely young lady as yourself. Food?  Drink? Ah... I know what you want, some answers. He He He..... Well I don'​t ​ know the questions and I sure don't know the answers, he he he. {It seems to  you Xenobia, that this innkeeper has lost the plot, so to speak}. Now what'​s ​ the question, Miss, I haven'​t got all day you know!  **Innkeeper :** Ahr young lass, how are you, fine I hope  &​lt;​leer&​gt;​. And what can I do for such a lovely young lady as yourself. Food?  Drink? Ah... I know what you want, some answers. He He He..... Well I don'​t ​ know the questions and I sure don't know the answers, he he he. {It seems to  you Xenobia, that this innkeeper has lost the plot, so to speak}. Now what'​s ​ the question, Miss, I haven'​t got all day you know! 
 +
 **Xenobia :** [to herself] What an odd man, I wonder what  he meant by that? I'm so far out of ideas its startling. Torquil? [goes back  into the restaurant] where did Doreen go?  **Xenobia :** [to herself] What an odd man, I wonder what  he meant by that? I'm so far out of ideas its startling. Torquil? [goes back  into the restaurant] where did Doreen go? 
 +
 **Torquil : **The cop shop. You know, Xenobia, I think  we're going about this the wrong way. You should be using your unearthly powers ​ to descry what has gone wrong, and I should be at the local bar, getting off my  face and starting as many fights as possible. ​ **Torquil : **The cop shop. You know, Xenobia, I think  we're going about this the wrong way. You should be using your unearthly powers ​ to descry what has gone wrong, and I should be at the local bar, getting off my  face and starting as many fights as possible. ​
 +
 **Xenobia : **No!!!!!!!!! ​ **Xenobia : **No!!!!!!!!! ​
 +
 **Torquil :** [sighs] Okay, how's this for an idea? Let'​s ​ get ourselves disappeared,​ and I think I know of a really brilliant way to do  it.... ​ **Torquil :** [sighs] Okay, how's this for an idea? Let'​s ​ get ourselves disappeared,​ and I think I know of a really brilliant way to do  it.... ​
 +
 **DL : **Maybe Torquil and Xenobia can be disappeared and  come back, or maybe they can just spend a lot of time wondering around the  town, wearing their '​victim here' hats. Anyway, its just a suggestion. ​ **DL : **Maybe Torquil and Xenobia can be disappeared and  come back, or maybe they can just spend a lot of time wondering around the  town, wearing their '​victim here' hats. Anyway, its just a suggestion. ​
 +
 **Xenobia** : [after they'​ve been wondering around for  about ten minutes. ] You know, Torquil, this must be the most stupid idea  you've ever had. I don't want to be disappeared,​ I much prefer being alive, ​ thankyou. You idiot! this is worse idea than the time when you tried to teach  Fluffy to breathe underwater, or the time you told me that if we kidnapped the  sheriff before he could arrest Daddy he wouldn'​t go to gaol, or the time...  ​ **Xenobia** : [after they'​ve been wondering around for  about ten minutes. ] You know, Torquil, this must be the most stupid idea  you've ever had. I don't want to be disappeared,​ I much prefer being alive, ​ thankyou. You idiot! this is worse idea than the time when you tried to teach  Fluffy to breathe underwater, or the time you told me that if we kidnapped the  sheriff before he could arrest Daddy he wouldn'​t go to gaol, or the time...  ​
 +
 **Torquil : **Xennie, your starting to get on my nerves. ​ Look, a bar. Let's go in and get a drink. I'll buy you a scotch. ​ **Torquil : **Xennie, your starting to get on my nerves. ​ Look, a bar. Let's go in and get a drink. I'll buy you a scotch. ​
 +
 **Xenobia : **Ladies don't drink scotch. ​ **Xenobia : **Ladies don't drink scotch. ​
 +
 **Torquil : **You? A lady? Ha!!  **Torquil : **You? A lady? Ha!! 
 +
 =====A touch of liquer===== =====A touch of liquer=====
 +
  ​(meanwhile Trevor has wandered into his favourite building)  ​(meanwhile Trevor has wandered into his favourite building)
 +
 **DM :** Trevor, you walk to the closest inn, the Parsed ​ Lips. [10] The outside looks like a rundown, one story building. As you enter  the inn, a gloom descends upon you. It really dark in here. As your eyes  adjust, you see that the inn is filled with about 10 people, who seem be all  looking at you. Only half of them are looking at you with clear eyes. A huge  man lumbers towards you, crunching his knuckles. ​ **DM :** Trevor, you walk to the closest inn, the Parsed ​ Lips. [10] The outside looks like a rundown, one story building. As you enter  the inn, a gloom descends upon you. It really dark in here. As your eyes  adjust, you see that the inn is filled with about 10 people, who seem be all  looking at you. Only half of them are looking at you with clear eyes. A huge  man lumbers towards you, crunching his knuckles. ​
 +
 **Man #1 :** What can I do for you, stranger &​lt;​booming ​ voice&​gt;​. ​ **Man #1 :** What can I do for you, stranger &​lt;​booming ​ voice&​gt;​. ​
 +
 **Trevor : **Well me fine codger, I was just finkin'​ abou' ​ haven' {too many apostrophes I know} a pint o' your best but now I dunno. What  are you drinkin',​ I might try summat that? [orders 2 mugs of whatever that man  had/​has] ​ **Trevor : **Well me fine codger, I was just finkin'​ abou' ​ haven' {too many apostrophes I know} a pint o' your best but now I dunno. What  are you drinkin',​ I might try summat that? [orders 2 mugs of whatever that man  had/​has] ​
 +
 **DM :** This huge man looks you over, cracks his knuckles ​ and then grunts. ​ **DM :** This huge man looks you over, cracks his knuckles ​ and then grunts. ​
 +
 **Man #1 :** Ok, sit down, I'll get what you want, my names  Nansen. [He brings over 2 big mugs of ale] {you thinks its ale anyway} ​ **Man #1 :** Ok, sit down, I'll get what you want, my names  Nansen. [He brings over 2 big mugs of ale] {you thinks its ale anyway} ​
 +
 **Nansen :** So what are you doing in town stranger. You'​re ​ not the tax man are you? We string up people who come around here looking for  money. ​ **Nansen :** So what are you doing in town stranger. You'​re ​ not the tax man are you? We string up people who come around here looking for  money. ​
 +
 **Trevor : **Nah, I'm nowt like that, mind ye if money do  come me way, I'm of amind to keep it, if you know what I mean **[13]**>>​[13]Lapse of accent<<​. ​ **Trevor : **Nah, I'm nowt like that, mind ye if money do  come me way, I'm of amind to keep it, if you know what I mean **[13]**>>​[13]Lapse of accent<<​. ​
 +
 5**Man at Bar :** So, your not round from here, stranger. ​ If you come for hunting game you have come to the wrong place, mate. There'​s ​ not a single game animal to be found, didn't even see a rabbit. Don't know  where they have gone, they used to be plenty of game for everyone. ​ 5**Man at Bar :** So, your not round from here, stranger. ​ If you come for hunting game you have come to the wrong place, mate. There'​s ​ not a single game animal to be found, didn't even see a rabbit. Don't know  where they have gone, they used to be plenty of game for everyone. ​
 +
 **Trevor : **'Tis unfortunate for you sir. Would ye care to  try your luck instead at cards? ​ **Trevor : **'Tis unfortunate for you sir. Would ye care to  try your luck instead at cards? ​
 +
 **Man at Bar :** Ah, yeah, sounds good to me. How a bit of  poker eh, I'm not to bad if I do say so myself. [Smile] ​ **Man at Bar :** Ah, yeah, sounds good to me. How a bit of  poker eh, I'm not to bad if I do say so myself. [Smile] ​
 +
 **DM :** Ok, Trevor, you're playing cards. This guy plus a  few others sit down with you and start playing. {are you going to cheat, I  presume yes? Rock, paper, scissors time, see if your caught. I've picked mine.  You got to trust me!}  **DM :** Ok, Trevor, you're playing cards. This guy plus a  few others sit down with you and start playing. {are you going to cheat, I  presume yes? Rock, paper, scissors time, see if your caught. I've picked mine.  You got to trust me!} 
 +
 **PC :** Of course he is. [he even has his own cards] Rock  ​ **PC :** Of course he is. [he even has his own cards] Rock  ​
 +
 **DM :** You lay out the cards for a game of poker. You  manage to slip them a few low cards while giving yourself the better cards. ​ They have not even notice you cheat! Before to long you have $ 50 in winnings ​ and four unhappy players. ​ **DM :** You lay out the cards for a game of poker. You  manage to slip them a few low cards while giving yourself the better cards. ​ They have not even notice you cheat! Before to long you have $ 50 in winnings ​ and four unhappy players. ​
 +
 **PC : **Trevor buys everyone a round of drinks. ​ **PC : **Trevor buys everyone a round of drinks. ​
 +
 **Pub patrons :** Hurrah! ​ **Pub patrons :** Hurrah! ​
 +
 **Player :** thanks mate! Your not to bad. My names Ralf.  Your a good player. ​ **Player :** thanks mate! Your not to bad. My names Ralf.  Your a good player. ​
 +
 **PC : **{A high DEX is great, it even helps when your  drunk. } Trevor has a few more drinks, and becomes quite tipsy [low CON]. He  starts to show off some magic tricks. ​ **PC : **{A high DEX is great, it even helps when your  drunk. } Trevor has a few more drinks, and becomes quite tipsy [low CON]. He  starts to show off some magic tricks. ​
 +
 **Crowd :** Gosh, Oh, Ar... Were all impressed [really they  are]. Say Stranger, your pretty good with this magic stuff, maybe you know what  happened to all these missing people. Maybe they all disappear by magic? Yeh  right, says another, pull another rabbit out of your hat. A few coins come your  way. {not bad for a cameo appearance!} ​ **Crowd :** Gosh, Oh, Ar... Were all impressed [really they  are]. Say Stranger, your pretty good with this magic stuff, maybe you know what  happened to all these missing people. Maybe they all disappear by magic? Yeh  right, says another, pull another rabbit out of your hat. A few coins come your  way. {not bad for a cameo appearance!} ​
 +
 (Meanwhile, Xenobia and Torquil are wandering town trying to be stolen ​ ...)  (Meanwhile, Xenobia and Torquil are wandering town trying to be stolen ​ ...) 
 +
 **DM :** After a futile hour or so you both come to  realise, that nothing has happened to you. Deciding to go to the nearest pub,  you enter and see a group of men playing cards, one of which is Trevor. By the  look of Trevor'​s smile, he seems to be winning. There seems to be a few unhappy ​ people in this room. Trevor gets up and starts doing his magic trick routine. ​ They seem impressed!{That'​s how I remember it, tell me if I am wrong} ​ **DM :** After a futile hour or so you both come to  realise, that nothing has happened to you. Deciding to go to the nearest pub,  you enter and see a group of men playing cards, one of which is Trevor. By the  look of Trevor'​s smile, he seems to be winning. There seems to be a few unhappy ​ people in this room. Trevor gets up and starts doing his magic trick routine. ​ They seem impressed!{That'​s how I remember it, tell me if I am wrong} ​
 +
 **DM :** It seems all the patrons in this public house are  rather drunk. They also seem to be watching Trevor performing his magic tricks. ​ He also seems rather drunk to you. It feels rather unpleasant in here. The  smell of beer and tobacco is strong in here.  **DM :** It seems all the patrons in this public house are  rather drunk. They also seem to be watching Trevor performing his magic tricks. ​ He also seems rather drunk to you. It feels rather unpleasant in here. The  smell of beer and tobacco is strong in here. 
 +
 **Xenobia :** [watching Trevor'​s magic act] Remarkable.  ​ **Xenobia :** [watching Trevor'​s magic act] Remarkable.  ​
 +
 **Torquil : **Not really, I.... Oh. You were being  sarcastic. ​ **Torquil : **Not really, I.... Oh. You were being  sarcastic. ​
 +
 **Xenobia : **I think you should keep an eye on Trevor, ​ while I talk to some of the patrons. Lets see if anyone knows anything ​ interesting. ​ **Xenobia : **I think you should keep an eye on Trevor, ​ while I talk to some of the patrons. Lets see if anyone knows anything ​ interesting. ​
 +
 **Torquil :** [seeing Trevor] We're booked in to the Middle ​ Inn. Its {directions} Pay no attention to Mr Darak, he's balmy. Are you ready  to go, Xennie? ​ **Torquil :** [seeing Trevor] We're booked in to the Middle ​ Inn. Its {directions} Pay no attention to Mr Darak, he's balmy. Are you ready  to go, Xennie? ​
 +
 **Xenobia : **Just a minute Torquil, I'm talking. and don'​t ​ call me Xennie. ​ **Xenobia : **Just a minute Torquil, I'm talking. and don'​t ​ call me Xennie. ​
 +
 (various impropriatorial comments pass between Xenobia and Trevor, sadly  they are lost to antiquity **[14]**>>​[14]Or at least to old age. Honestly. Trust me. Would I lie to you?<<​) ​ (various impropriatorial comments pass between Xenobia and Trevor, sadly  they are lost to antiquity **[14]**>>​[14]Or at least to old age. Honestly. Trust me. Would I lie to you?<<​) ​
 +
 **Xenobia : **I think its time we left, Torquil, go and get  Trevor, he's looking a little worse for wear.  **Xenobia : **I think its time we left, Torquil, go and get  Trevor, he's looking a little worse for wear. 
 +
 **Torquil : **No, wait, I just want to see the magic trick. ​ If he's going to do the one I think he's going to do, this should prove  interesting. [hesitates, frowns] Umm, Xenobia, I think you should wait outside.  ​ **Torquil : **No, wait, I just want to see the magic trick. ​ If he's going to do the one I think he's going to do, this should prove  interesting. [hesitates, frowns] Umm, Xenobia, I think you should wait outside.  ​
 +
 **Xenobia : **Why on earth would I want to do that?  **Xenobia : **Why on earth would I want to do that? 
 +
 **Torquil : **Just a hunch, just to be on the safe side... ​ Across the street would probably be safest [reaches into his pocket] ​ **Torquil : **Just a hunch, just to be on the safe side... ​ Across the street would probably be safest [reaches into his pocket] ​
 +
 **PC :** Trevor bought everyone a round of drinks which was  the first thing to put them in a good mood. Also due to his low CON, he is now  slightly drunk. ​ **PC :** Trevor bought everyone a round of drinks which was  the first thing to put them in a good mood. Also due to his low CON, he is now  slightly drunk. ​
 +
 **Trevor : **An' wash thish, thish ish reaaly tricky, alaka  - alaka - alakasumfin'​ or other [waves hands and causes drink to disappear with  a flourish] ​ **Trevor : **An' wash thish, thish ish reaaly tricky, alaka  - alaka - alakasumfin'​ or other [waves hands and causes drink to disappear with  a flourish] ​
 +
 **Trevor : **An' for me nexsht trick I'll need a $50 bill,  can anny one len'me a $50 bill?  **Trevor : **An' for me nexsht trick I'll need a $50 bill,  can anny one len'me a $50 bill? 
 +
 **Drunk #1 :** Sssure can, fffrriend. [Scruffy looking man  stumbles up to you and hands you a $50 note]. Whatcha going to dooo with it, a?  ​ **Drunk #1 :** Sssure can, fffrriend. [Scruffy looking man  stumbles up to you and hands you a $50 note]. Whatcha going to dooo with it, a?  ​
 +
 **Trevor : **Now watsch ash I make thish dishappear {you  can guess what happens next}  **Trevor : **Now watsch ash I make thish dishappear {you  can guess what happens next} 
 +
 **Trevor : **Anshee? Tardah! I've turned it 'nta thish bran  new $10 note, there you go.  **Trevor : **Anshee? Tardah! I've turned it 'nta thish bran  new $10 note, there you go. 
 +
 **Drunk #1 **Drunk #1
 +
 :** Hey wheres me 50? You better givvve mee back  meee 50 or there will be trouble! ​ :** Hey wheres me 50? You better givvve mee back  meee 50 or there will be trouble! ​
 +
 **Drunk #2 :** Yeh!  **Drunk #2 :** Yeh! 
 +
 **Drunk #3-#6 :** Yeh, Yeh, YEH.  **Drunk #3-#6 :** Yeh, Yeh, YEH. 
 +
 **Drunk #7 :** Hick! [clunk! man falls off chair onto  floor, where he stays] ​ **Drunk #7 :** Hick! [clunk! man falls off chair onto  floor, where he stays] ​
 +
 **Drunk #4 :** Or What? [Drunks start to crowd around ​ threateningly {except No. 7}]  **Drunk #4 :** Or What? [Drunks start to crowd around ​ threateningly {except No. 7}] 
 +
 **DM :** The drunks starts to pile onto Trevor, one of them  saying I going to find that other $40". Tables and chairs, drinks and patrons ​ start to go flying in all directions. {ok pete pick rock, paper or scissors. I  have picked mine} " **DM :** The drunks starts to pile onto Trevor, one of them  saying I going to find that other $40". Tables and chairs, drinks and patrons ​ start to go flying in all directions. {ok pete pick rock, paper or scissors. I  have picked mine} "
 +
 **Trevor : **Burp ​ **Trevor : **Burp ​
 +
 **PC :** Sorry I'll be serious. Sandwiches, no wait what  were the choices again? Igneous, no Paprika Klatuu verata Noodles Ah whatever, ​ I choose.... eeny meeny miney moe..... Paper  **PC :** Sorry I'll be serious. Sandwiches, no wait what  were the choices again? Igneous, no Paprika Klatuu verata Noodles Ah whatever, ​ I choose.... eeny meeny miney moe..... Paper 
 +
 **DM :** Rock. All these drunk fellas hurl themselves onto  you and a huge brawl begins. Tables and chairs are use as clubs to smash there  opponent. Trevor, you scramble out just as they all come together and they  start to fight one another. They don't seem to have notice you at all.  **DM :** Rock. All these drunk fellas hurl themselves onto  you and a huge brawl begins. Tables and chairs are use as clubs to smash there  opponent. Trevor, you scramble out just as they all come together and they  start to fight one another. They don't seem to have notice you at all. 
 +
 **Torquil :** [to Trevor] Okay, lets get out of here while  they'​re not looking. ​ **Torquil :** [to Trevor] Okay, lets get out of here while  they'​re not looking. ​
 +
 **Xenobia :** [regarding Trevor with an expression of mild  distaste] Is there anything more pitiful than a man who can't hold his liquor?  ​ **Xenobia :** [regarding Trevor with an expression of mild  distaste] Is there anything more pitiful than a man who can't hold his liquor?  ​
 +
 **Torquil : **He's doing alright, made 40 dollars, he did!  ​ **Torquil : **He's doing alright, made 40 dollars, he did!  ​
 +
 **Xenobia :** [eyes brighten with interest] Really? Clever ​ Trevor! I think we should head back to our hotel. Say, Trevor, do you know  where Doreen is? She went looking for you.  **Xenobia :** [eyes brighten with interest] Really? Clever ​ Trevor! I think we should head back to our hotel. Say, Trevor, do you know  where Doreen is? She went looking for you. 
 +
 **Trevor : **Urr, me 'ead 'urts. Where'​d me 'otel go? Gotta  lie down... [he tries to make it back to the hotel] ​ **Trevor : **Urr, me 'ead 'urts. Where'​d me 'otel go? Gotta  lie down... [he tries to make it back to the hotel] ​
 +
 (Trevor makes a feeble excuse as to why he is not sure where Doreen is  and leaves) ​ (Trevor makes a feeble excuse as to why he is not sure where Doreen is  and leaves) ​
 +
 **DM :** You walk or stumble your way back to the hotel if  you wish.... or you could go somewhere else! After much time Trevor makes it to  his room where he passes out for a while... {ok guys where to next, or have you  lost the map I gave you} Its seems a pretty nice kind of place, this Middle ​ Inn. The place looks, the prices seems pretty good, and its darn quiet to boot.  The inn keeper seems quite charming, although he seems to leer at you every now  and then but other than that he seems normal to you.  **DM :** You walk or stumble your way back to the hotel if  you wish.... or you could go somewhere else! After much time Trevor makes it to  his room where he passes out for a while... {ok guys where to next, or have you  lost the map I gave you} Its seems a pretty nice kind of place, this Middle ​ Inn. The place looks, the prices seems pretty good, and its darn quiet to boot.  The inn keeper seems quite charming, although he seems to leer at you every now  and then but other than that he seems normal to you. 
 +
 =====The Cop Shop===== =====The Cop Shop=====
 +
  (back to where Doreen chatted with Trevor) ​  (back to where Doreen chatted with Trevor) ​
 +
 **PC :** Doreen excuses herself and makes her way to the  Constabulary,​ following up on Trevor'​s suggestion. BTW what time is it?  **PC :** Doreen excuses herself and makes her way to the  Constabulary,​ following up on Trevor'​s suggestion. BTW what time is it? 
 +
 **DM :** [time is 3 : 00 pm ish] Doreen makes here way to  the sheriffs office. Its a one story building on the main street, with a big  sign on top, saying sheriff. As you approach the building you can see into the  building [through the windows and partial glass door] you see a middle aged man  sitting at a desk, staring at the desk top. As you open the door, he sees you  and jumps to his feet.  **DM :** [time is 3 : 00 pm ish] Doreen makes here way to  the sheriffs office. Its a one story building on the main street, with a big  sign on top, saying sheriff. As you approach the building you can see into the  building [through the windows and partial glass door] you see a middle aged man  sitting at a desk, staring at the desk top. As you open the door, he sees you  and jumps to his feet. 
 +
 **Sheriff :** Afternoon M'am, can I help you! &​lt;​SW ​ accent} ​ **Sheriff :** Afternoon M'am, can I help you! &​lt;​SW ​ accent} ​
 +
 **Doreen : **Yes indeed mah good man, I'm looking for a  friend of mine who arrived recently to this picturesque town with its charming ​ name. But I am afraid he's disappeared,​ can you help me? I'm ever so chuffed ​ and would be very grateful ​ **Doreen : **Yes indeed mah good man, I'm looking for a  friend of mine who arrived recently to this picturesque town with its charming ​ name. But I am afraid he's disappeared,​ can you help me? I'm ever so chuffed ​ and would be very grateful ​
 +
 **Sheriff :** My dear, I am sorry to tell you that many  people have gone without trace, within the last few months. There'​s not much to  say, really. The victims go about there regular daily lives, then bam! they  don't turn up. If its killer, he is very good, there has been no trace of blood  or bodies. I must say though that most of the '​disappearances seem to take  place at night or evening. I don't think this has much to do with the  disappearances but there are not much game out there any more either. Now, who  is this friend of yours. ​ **Sheriff :** My dear, I am sorry to tell you that many  people have gone without trace, within the last few months. There'​s not much to  say, really. The victims go about there regular daily lives, then bam! they  don't turn up. If its killer, he is very good, there has been no trace of blood  or bodies. I must say though that most of the '​disappearances seem to take  place at night or evening. I don't think this has much to do with the  disappearances but there are not much game out there any more either. Now, who  is this friend of yours. ​
 +
 **Doreen : **One Trevor, a thin rratty man in a top hat.  Last I heard of him, he was going to check out this place for some reason or  other - don't ask me, typical male really, he's probably gone off for a drink  or cards or something. ​ **Doreen : **One Trevor, a thin rratty man in a top hat.  Last I heard of him, he was going to check out this place for some reason or  other - don't ask me, typical male really, he's probably gone off for a drink  or cards or something. ​
 +
 **Sheriff :** Hmmm..... First place I would look for is one  of our many taverns, we have in this town. If he is not there, try where he is  staying. If you have not found him by the end of today, come find me again, and  we will do a proper search. ​ **Sheriff :** Hmmm..... First place I would look for is one  of our many taverns, we have in this town. If he is not there, try where he is  staying. If you have not found him by the end of today, come find me again, and  we will do a proper search. ​
 +
 **Doreen : **That would be just like him, off to a soddin' ​ bar when there'​s important work t'be doing. I appreciate the offer officer, but  I'm afraid that you might arrest me for what I'll do to him when I find him.  [she wanders off in the direction of the nearest pub. ]  **Doreen : **That would be just like him, off to a soddin' ​ bar when there'​s important work t'be doing. I appreciate the offer officer, but  I'm afraid that you might arrest me for what I'll do to him when I find him.  [she wanders off in the direction of the nearest pub. ] 
 +
 **Sheriff :** Hmmm... Try one of the taverns around town  and then try where he is staying. If he is not there come back to me, I'll help  you look for him.  **Sheriff :** Hmmm... Try one of the taverns around town  and then try where he is staying. If he is not there come back to me, I'll help  you look for him. 
 +
 (Doreen checks out the wrong Inns)  (Doreen checks out the wrong Inns) 
 +
 **PC :** Doreen, fed up with trying to find Trevor goes to  join Xenobia and Torquil ​ **PC :** Doreen, fed up with trying to find Trevor goes to  join Xenobia and Torquil ​
 +
 **DM :** Doreen is able to find Xenobia and Torquil at the  Middle Inn. They don't seem that hard to find.  **DM :** Doreen is able to find Xenobia and Torquil at the  Middle Inn. They don't seem that hard to find. 
 +
 **DL :** After spending a peaceful night in the Inn,  Xenobia wakes up and goes down to breakfast. ​ **DL :** After spending a peaceful night in the Inn,  Xenobia wakes up and goes down to breakfast. ​
 +
 **Xenobia : **I think its time for tea. Are you joining us,  Doreen? [goes into the tea room, assuming there is one, otherwise, we go  somewhere with tea]  **Xenobia : **I think its time for tea. Are you joining us,  Doreen? [goes into the tea room, assuming there is one, otherwise, we go  somewhere with tea] 
 +
 **Xenobia : **Well, everyone, where do you suggest we go  now? I think we should go for a walk in the woods. ​ **Xenobia : **Well, everyone, where do you suggest we go  now? I think we should go for a walk in the woods. ​
 +
 **Xenobia : **Does anyone have any suggestions as to what  to do next? Trevor muttered something about going to talk to the police, which  I think is a very good idea, and hopefully he'll come back with all sorts of  useful information about the disappearances. [ha ha ha ha **[15]**>>​[15]I'​m not sure if Dianna meant this to be a player or character action.<<​] ​ **Xenobia : **Does anyone have any suggestions as to what  to do next? Trevor muttered something about going to talk to the police, which  I think is a very good idea, and hopefully he'll come back with all sorts of  useful information about the disappearances. [ha ha ha ha **[15]**>>​[15]I'​m not sure if Dianna meant this to be a player or character action.<<​] ​
 +
 **Torquil :** [adding a large splash of something from a  metal flask to his tea] I reckon we should check out the woods. Strange things ​ happen in woods. There god places to bury people, if you don't want them to be  found for a long time. Are there any woods around here?  **Torquil :** [adding a large splash of something from a  metal flask to his tea] I reckon we should check out the woods. Strange things ​ happen in woods. There god places to bury people, if you don't want them to be  found for a long time. Are there any woods around here? 
 +
 **Xenobia :** [watching Torquil drink] Ughh, that'​s ​ disgusting. And I think your solution is rather too simplistic, but I'm willing ​ to go along with your suggestion. Really, we need to talk to someone who has  recently lost a close relative, but who isn't such a complete emotional wreck. ​ I think I'll go and ask the inn keeper if he knows of anyone who'd be willing. ​ [goes out]  **Xenobia :** [watching Torquil drink] Ughh, that'​s ​ disgusting. And I think your solution is rather too simplistic, but I'm willing ​ to go along with your suggestion. Really, we need to talk to someone who has  recently lost a close relative, but who isn't such a complete emotional wreck. ​ I think I'll go and ask the inn keeper if he knows of anyone who'd be willing. ​ [goes out] 
 +
 **Torquil :** [To Doreen] Did Trevor give you any idea when  he'd be back?  **Torquil :** [To Doreen] Did Trevor give you any idea when  he'd be back? 
 +
 **PC :** Trevor wanders in. {coincidentally} ​ **PC :** Trevor wanders in. {coincidentally} ​
 +
 **Trevor : **Urrgh. ​ **Trevor : **Urrgh. ​
 +
 **Doreen : **[in a load voice] Gotta headache have ye  deary? ​ **Doreen : **[in a load voice] Gotta headache have ye  deary? ​
 +
 **Trevor : **[sotto voce [small voice]] Sharrup, g'​way...  ​ **Trevor : **[sotto voce [small voice]] Sharrup, g'​way...  ​
 +
 **Doreen : **[forte voce] We're going forr a walk dear.  ​ **Doreen : **[forte voce] We're going forr a walk dear.  ​
 +
 **Trevor : **yehr, yerh, whatever.. ​ **Trevor : **yehr, yerh, whatever.. ​
 +
 **Doreen :**[grabs TATMOTU'​s arm and leads his protesting, ​ but skinny and therefore lightweight form out of the house] ​ **Doreen :**[grabs TATMOTU'​s arm and leads his protesting, ​ but skinny and therefore lightweight form out of the house] ​
 +
 =====A Walk in the Black Forest===== =====A Walk in the Black Forest=====
 +
  **DM :** Your group walks out into the only forest next to  the town. The morning is cool but pleasant for a walk in the woods. The thing  you notice most is the lack of sounds in the forest, no animal noises at all.  The only noises that you hear are coming from yourselves. {how long are you  wondering in the forest and how far do you travel into the forest} He he  he!{only kidding **[16]**>>​[16]No he wasn'​t.<<​} ​  **DM :** Your group walks out into the only forest next to  the town. The morning is cool but pleasant for a walk in the woods. The thing  you notice most is the lack of sounds in the forest, no animal noises at all.  The only noises that you hear are coming from yourselves. {how long are you  wondering in the forest and how far do you travel into the forest} He he  he!{only kidding **[16]**>>​[16]No he wasn'​t.<<​} ​
 +
 **Torquil : **We'​re out in the woods, and though its  pleasant, we can't hear any usual wood noises, like animals or birds. Its just  us, alone. Its very odd. Why did we come out here, sis?  **Torquil : **We'​re out in the woods, and though its  pleasant, we can't hear any usual wood noises, like animals or birds. Its just  us, alone. Its very odd. Why did we come out here, sis? 
 +
 **Xenobia : **To look for clues, of course! ​ **Xenobia : **To look for clues, of course! ​
 +
 **Torquil : **I see... And have we found any yet?  **Torquil : **I see... And have we found any yet? 
 +
 **Xenobia : **No. And get that sarcastic look off your  face. There should be birds tweeting, and rustles in the undergrowth,​ but  there'​s nothing. I don't even have a feeling of impending doom, which would be  a little bit helpful. Lets go to the hunter'​s guild, maybe they'​ll know  something, and its nearby {I hope}  **Xenobia : **No. And get that sarcastic look off your  face. There should be birds tweeting, and rustles in the undergrowth,​ but  there'​s nothing. I don't even have a feeling of impending doom, which would be  a little bit helpful. Lets go to the hunter'​s guild, maybe they'​ll know  something, and its nearby {I hope} 
 +
 **Doreen : **[to Xenobia &amp; Torquil] Oh, I do wish you  two would stop bickering ​ **Doreen : **[to Xenobia &amp; Torquil] Oh, I do wish you  two would stop bickering ​
 +
 **Trevor : **Yeah, twas luverly an quiet before. ​ **Trevor : **Yeah, twas luverly an quiet before. ​
 +
 **Doreen : **[loudly to Trevor]Yes it was wasn't it!  **Doreen : **[loudly to Trevor]Yes it was wasn't it! 
 +
 **Trevor : **[taken aback]Cor, struth. You don' 'alf 'ave a  'owl do ya? [brief silence while everyone listens for the sound of the dropped ​ h'​s] ​ **Trevor : **[taken aback]Cor, struth. You don' 'alf 'ave a  'owl do ya? [brief silence while everyone listens for the sound of the dropped ​ h'​s] ​
 +
 **Doreen : **I'll go with you, Xenobia my dear, while  Trevor here [looks sideways and sneers] who so enjoys silence, can search ​ through these woods. ​ **Doreen : **I'll go with you, Xenobia my dear, while  Trevor here [looks sideways and sneers] who so enjoys silence, can search ​ through these woods. ​
 +
 **Trevor : **[thinks- Well that's dunnit, got 'er off me  back anyhow] ​ **Trevor : **[thinks- Well that's dunnit, got 'er off me  back anyhow] ​
 +
 **Doreen : **[thinks- That's what he thinks] ​ **Doreen : **[thinks- That's what he thinks] ​
 +
 **Trevor : **[thinks- Stay out 'o me thinks] ​ **Trevor : **[thinks- Stay out 'o me thinks] ​
 +
 **Doreen : **[thinks- No. ]  **Doreen : **[thinks- No. ] 
 +
 **Trevor : **[thinks censored] ​ **Trevor : **[thinks censored] ​
 +
 **Doreen : **[blushes and leaves] ​ **Doreen : **[blushes and leaves] ​
 +
 **DM :** Doreen , Xenobia and Torquil get bored and wander ​ off to town, volunteering Trevor to investigate the woods by himself. Being a  bit under the weather, he agrees. ​ **DM :** Doreen , Xenobia and Torquil get bored and wander ​ off to town, volunteering Trevor to investigate the woods by himself. Being a  bit under the weather, he agrees. ​
 +
 **DM :** After and hour or two Trevor, your getting rather ​ cheesed of {well so far you have not even seen the slightest thing that could  be interesting}. About to give up and go to the pub, you hear a soft music  coming nearby, you think just over that spur in the forest. Where the hell did  that come from, you ask. A woman voice starts to sing gently with the music, ​ matching the song nicely. {Whatcha gonna do?}  **DM :** After and hour or two Trevor, your getting rather ​ cheesed of {well so far you have not even seen the slightest thing that could  be interesting}. About to give up and go to the pub, you hear a soft music  coming nearby, you think just over that spur in the forest. Where the hell did  that come from, you ask. A woman voice starts to sing gently with the music, ​ matching the song nicely. {Whatcha gonna do?} 
 +
 **Trevor : **[Thinks- Cor, do me poor abused ear'​oles ​ deceive or be that a bint singin'​ in da woods?​] ​ **Trevor : **[Thinks- Cor, do me poor abused ear'​oles ​ deceive or be that a bint singin'​ in da woods?​] ​
 +
 **Trevor : **[Thinks- I might just go over an 'ave a  looksee] ​ **Trevor : **[Thinks- I might just go over an 'ave a  looksee] ​
 +
 **PC :** Trevor carefully, so as not to make any large  noises that may cause a further throb of his headache, makes his way towards ​ the sound, hoping it doesn'​t get too loud or high pitched. ​ **PC :** Trevor carefully, so as not to make any large  noises that may cause a further throb of his headache, makes his way towards ​ the sound, hoping it doesn'​t get too loud or high pitched. ​
 +
 **DM :** The two ladies, and Torquil walk back to town  {without getting lost, congrats}. Without wasting too much time you find the  local hunters guild. The outside of this building is lighted and cheery ​ looking. Inside are men and women of many different ages sit within its gloomy ​ wall, fidgeting or resting there heads on open palms. Not really that many  people in here, maybe 10 to 12 or so. They all look very depressed. ​ **DM :** The two ladies, and Torquil walk back to town  {without getting lost, congrats}. Without wasting too much time you find the  local hunters guild. The outside of this building is lighted and cheery ​ looking. Inside are men and women of many different ages sit within its gloomy ​ wall, fidgeting or resting there heads on open palms. Not really that many  people in here, maybe 10 to 12 or so. They all look very depressed. ​
 +
 (Meanwhile, back in the forest) ​ (Meanwhile, back in the forest) ​
 +
 **DM :** The stone clearing is empty besides the pattern on  the ground. You feel powerful magic radiating from the stones. You also see  some dried blood on the stones. Other than that, there is nothing in the  clearing. ​ **DM :** The stone clearing is empty besides the pattern on  the ground. You feel powerful magic radiating from the stones. You also see  some dried blood on the stones. Other than that, there is nothing in the  clearing. ​
 +
 **Trevor : **Well, that were a waste o' time. Think I'​ll ​ have me a bit of a kip while I don't have that damn pestering woman aroun'​. Its  bad enough 'avin this 'ere godawful '​eadache without them natterin'​ on. [Trevor ​ finds a tree near the clearing and has a snooze] ​ **Trevor : **Well, that were a waste o' time. Think I'​ll ​ have me a bit of a kip while I don't have that damn pestering woman aroun'​. Its  bad enough 'avin this 'ere godawful '​eadache without them natterin'​ on. [Trevor ​ finds a tree near the clearing and has a snooze] ​
 +
 **DM :** Trevor, you wake up when you suddenly feel cold.  You realise that it is evening, and it is getting dark. Trevor sneaks up over  the spur and looks into the small valley below. About 200 metres away is a  figure, wearing a brown robe, singing. Around this robed figure is a pattern ​ made out of stone. It seems circular. At the feet of this figure is a large  sack. The sack is writhing, as if something inside is trying to get out. A few  noises seem to come from the sack.  **DM :** Trevor, you wake up when you suddenly feel cold.  You realise that it is evening, and it is getting dark. Trevor sneaks up over  the spur and looks into the small valley below. About 200 metres away is a  figure, wearing a brown robe, singing. Around this robed figure is a pattern ​ made out of stone. It seems circular. At the feet of this figure is a large  sack. The sack is writhing, as if something inside is trying to get out. A few  noises seem to come from the sack. 
 +
 **Trevor : **[Thinks- Cor, strewth, It looks like I been  sneakin'​ up onna kidnappin'​ [well, either that or a dark evil magic pact of  some sort]] ​ **Trevor : **[Thinks- Cor, strewth, It looks like I been  sneakin'​ up onna kidnappin'​ [well, either that or a dark evil magic pact of  some sort]] ​
 +
 **Trevor : **[Thinks- Maybe I'll just set a spell **[17]**>>​[17]When I first wrote this, I did not realise it was a pun. (true)<<​ an watch what's '​appenin] ​ **Trevor : **[Thinks- Maybe I'll just set a spell **[17]**>>​[17]When I first wrote this, I did not realise it was a pun. (true)<<​ an watch what's '​appenin] ​
 +
 **Trevor : **[casts Detect Magic and hides] ​ **Trevor : **[casts Detect Magic and hides] ​
 +
 **DM :** The whole circle glows with strong magic aura. The  robe figure also glows magically. The figure does not notice other magicks ​ taking place. The figure gestures and the sack continues to writhe, but more  frantic. A scream comes from the sack and the struggling stops. The figure ​ picks up the sack [what ever was in the sack has now shrunk to a small size and  weight]. The robed figure looks inside the sack and says : my pretty, you will  do well for my lady. The figure starts to make his way in the direction of  town.  **DM :** The whole circle glows with strong magic aura. The  robe figure also glows magically. The figure does not notice other magicks ​ taking place. The figure gestures and the sack continues to writhe, but more  frantic. A scream comes from the sack and the struggling stops. The figure ​ picks up the sack [what ever was in the sack has now shrunk to a small size and  weight]. The robed figure looks inside the sack and says : my pretty, you will  do well for my lady. The figure starts to make his way in the direction of  town. 
 +
 **DM :** As you follow the figure {I presume you do} the  figure heads into town and then towards the Temple of the Wind God. The clocked ​ figure enter the temple, unaware that you were follow him.  **DM :** As you follow the figure {I presume you do} the  figure heads into town and then towards the Temple of the Wind God. The clocked ​ figure enter the temple, unaware that you were follow him. 
 +
 **Trevor : **[Thinks- I'll scare 'im off][fires a shot into  the air before charging down with gun ready]. ​ **Trevor : **[Thinks- I'll scare 'im off][fires a shot into  the air before charging down with gun ready]. ​
 +
 **DM :** {When are you shooting, while he is still in the  forest or in town?​} ​ **DM :** {When are you shooting, while he is still in the  forest or in town?​} ​
 +
 **PC :** {Bugger, I forgot he left. did he take the sack?​}  ​ **PC :** {Bugger, I forgot he left. did he take the sack?​}  ​
 +
 **DM :** {yes}  **DM :** {yes} 
 +
 **PC :** {Bugger, I follow {sorry}} Trevor follows ​ discreetly at a distance [holding his aching head]. ​ **PC :** {Bugger, I follow {sorry}} Trevor follows ​ discreetly at a distance [holding his aching head]. ​
 +
 **DM :** As I said before, you see him go into town and  enter the temple. He has not noticed you following him.  **DM :** As I said before, you see him go into town and  enter the temple. He has not noticed you following him. 
 +
 (Trevor at this point gives up and goes for a drink) ​ (Trevor at this point gives up and goes for a drink) ​
 +
 **DM :** You make your way back to the pub. And start  another drinking session. But you have not seen your friends for quite  sometime. You wonder what has happened to them... ​ **DM :** You make your way back to the pub. And start  another drinking session. But you have not seen your friends for quite  sometime. You wonder what has happened to them... ​
 +
 **Trevor : **Cor, wonder wat's happen'​d t'me friends..  ​ **Trevor : **Cor, wonder wat's happen'​d t'me friends..  ​
 +
 **DM :** It's getting pretty late and you have seen no sign  of them. **[18]**>>​[18]A subtle DM hint.<<​ **DM :** It's getting pretty late and you have seen no sign  of them. **[18]**>>​[18]A subtle DM hint.<<​
 +
 **PC :** Trevor goes to check out the last place they said  they were going to..  **PC :** Trevor goes to check out the last place they said  they were going to.. 
 +
 **DM :** Going to the huntsmen'​s lodge, you find some very  depressed people. They seem to be sitting around, getting slowly drunk. They  all seem to be complaining about no animals in the forest to catch. When you  ask them about your companions, one not so drunk man, says he heard them going  to the Temple to talk to the priest. Don't know why, but they might know where  they are.  **DM :** Going to the huntsmen'​s lodge, you find some very  depressed people. They seem to be sitting around, getting slowly drunk. They  all seem to be complaining about no animals in the forest to catch. When you  ask them about your companions, one not so drunk man, says he heard them going  to the Temple to talk to the priest. Don't know why, but they might know where  they are. 
 +
 **Trevor : **An' would this 'ere temple be open at this  time o' night? ​ **Trevor : **An' would this 'ere temple be open at this  time o' night? ​
 +
 **Huntsman :** The front doors are open, but I don't know  about the priest? They are rather strange if you ask me. I would be careful, if  I were you.  **Huntsman :** The front doors are open, but I don't know  about the priest? They are rather strange if you ask me. I would be careful, if  I were you. 
 +
 =====The Temple===== =====The Temple=====
 +
 {meanwhile, while Trevor went off into the woods to sleep, Xenobia, ​ Torquil and Doreen were talking to the men of the Hunting Lodge} ​ {meanwhile, while Trevor went off into the woods to sleep, Xenobia, ​ Torquil and Doreen were talking to the men of the Hunting Lodge} ​
 +
 **DM :** You go up to one of the men there and ask why  everybody is so unhappy. A man who introduces himself as Harris starts to  speak. ​ **DM :** You go up to one of the men there and ask why  everybody is so unhappy. A man who introduces himself as Harris starts to  speak. ​
 +
 **Harris :** In the past 12 months, we have not found a  single track anywhere within two days travel of this town. Its as if the  wildlife just left. Even the rabbit and chipmunk population has disappeared. If  you ask us what's behind it, we say it is an evil someone - or many someones. ​ Eventhough there is a shortage of wild game, the temple seems to find a few  animals now and then.  **Harris :** In the past 12 months, we have not found a  single track anywhere within two days travel of this town. Its as if the  wildlife just left. Even the rabbit and chipmunk population has disappeared. If  you ask us what's behind it, we say it is an evil someone - or many someones. ​ Eventhough there is a shortage of wild game, the temple seems to find a few  animals now and then. 
 +
 **Xenobia :** thank you, sir. You do mean the temple of the  wind god? Yes? [To the others]: Let's go to this temple, then. It sounds ​ interesting,​ though not altogether Christian. [Xenobia, Torquil and Doreen go  to the Temple] ​ **Xenobia :** thank you, sir. You do mean the temple of the  wind god? Yes? [To the others]: Let's go to this temple, then. It sounds ​ interesting,​ though not altogether Christian. [Xenobia, Torquil and Doreen go  to the Temple] ​
 +
 **DM :** Traveling to the Temple you find it on a hill. The  temple is huge with lots of spires and ornate carvings on the stone walls. The  main double doors lead directly to a large cavernous room easily 120 feet x 150  feet. It has polished wooden floor which is dotted with woven rugs showing ​ clouds, rainbows and birds. The walls are covered with tapestries depicting the  sky; half are blue, other are black and have lighting bolts and stars scattered ​ through them. In the centre of the room is a table laden with fruit and  pitchers of water. {sorry, felt like describing something}. There are four  people, who are all in blue robes, which covers their faces. One of them steps  forward, a female,{you can tell by the shape of her} and in a soft voice she  speaks: ​ **DM :** Traveling to the Temple you find it on a hill. The  temple is huge with lots of spires and ornate carvings on the stone walls. The  main double doors lead directly to a large cavernous room easily 120 feet x 150  feet. It has polished wooden floor which is dotted with woven rugs showing ​ clouds, rainbows and birds. The walls are covered with tapestries depicting the  sky; half are blue, other are black and have lighting bolts and stars scattered ​ through them. In the centre of the room is a table laden with fruit and  pitchers of water. {sorry, felt like describing something}. There are four  people, who are all in blue robes, which covers their faces. One of them steps  forward, a female,{you can tell by the shape of her} and in a soft voice she  speaks: ​
 +
 **Malisha :** Can I help you strangers, I am Malisha, Head  priest of this temple of the wind.  **Malisha :** Can I help you strangers, I am Malisha, Head  priest of this temple of the wind. 
 +
 (Xenobia introduces everyone, and says why they have come visiting)  ​ (Xenobia introduces everyone, and says why they have come visiting)  ​
 +
 **Malisha :** It very sad that all these people have gone  missing. But I don't know where they they have gone. We pray for there safe  return. Please have some fruit and water. You all look hot and tired , so  please have some refreshments. We have done our own search but have found  nothing. Its all very sad.  **Malisha :** It very sad that all these people have gone  missing. But I don't know where they they have gone. We pray for there safe  return. Please have some fruit and water. You all look hot and tired , so  please have some refreshments. We have done our own search but have found  nothing. Its all very sad. 
 +
 (Torquil asks about game, something mentioned at the Hunting Lodge)  ​ (Torquil asks about game, something mentioned at the Hunting Lodge)  ​
 +
 **Malisha :** My dear sir, there is game out there if you  look hard enough. Although you are right about much of the wildlife has  disappeared and it becomes increasingly harder to find wild game for dinner. We  all have a liking for wild rabbit. ​ **Malisha :** My dear sir, there is game out there if you  look hard enough. Although you are right about much of the wildlife has  disappeared and it becomes increasingly harder to find wild game for dinner. We  all have a liking for wild rabbit. ​
 +
 **Man in robe :** Perhaps these strangers are saying we are  involved in the missing animals in the forest. Just like all the other town  folk.  **Man in robe :** Perhaps these strangers are saying we are  involved in the missing animals in the forest. Just like all the other town  folk. 
 +
 **Malisha :** No, no, I'm sure these people did not mean it  this way. Please, come into my office. [she geastures towards the back of the  temple]. ​ **Malisha :** No, no, I'm sure these people did not mean it  this way. Please, come into my office. [she geastures towards the back of the  temple]. ​
 +
 **DM :** You follow Malisha and her group into the back  part of the temple. This leads into a corridor and she takes the first door on  the left. In this room are six chairs and a small low table in the middle. On  the table are fruit and a bowl of water. Glasses hang from the bowl. Malisha ​ invites you all to sit.  **DM :** You follow Malisha and her group into the back  part of the temple. This leads into a corridor and she takes the first door on  the left. In this room are six chairs and a small low table in the middle. On  the table are fruit and a bowl of water. Glasses hang from the bowl. Malisha ​ invites you all to sit. 
 +
 **Malisha :** Please have a drink and food. The wind god is  what we worship. All its elements, the wind, rain, lighting storms. The ability ​ to makes things better after a storm. Alas, our group is small and we'are not  really that welcome by the town. Now, what else can I do for you?  **Malisha :** Please have a drink and food. The wind god is  what we worship. All its elements, the wind, rain, lighting storms. The ability ​ to makes things better after a storm. Alas, our group is small and we'are not  really that welcome by the town. Now, what else can I do for you? 
 +
 (Xenobia, makes polite conversation,​ she, Torquil and Doreen have some  refreshments,​ and ask if Malisha and her people have seen anything unusual)  ​ (Xenobia, makes polite conversation,​ she, Torquil and Doreen have some  refreshments,​ and ask if Malisha and her people have seen anything unusual)  ​
 +
 **Malisha :** It very sad that all these people have gone  missing. But I don't know where they they have gone. We pray for there safe  return. Please have some fruit and water. You all look hot and tired , so  please have some refreshments. We have done our own search but have found  nothing. Its all very sad.  **Malisha :** It very sad that all these people have gone  missing. But I don't know where they they have gone. We pray for there safe  return. Please have some fruit and water. You all look hot and tired , so  please have some refreshments. We have done our own search but have found  nothing. Its all very sad. 
 +
 (Asked whether any of their own people have gone missing) ​ (Asked whether any of their own people have gone missing) ​
 +
 **Malisha :** None of our community have gone missing you  know[she smiles] we are protected by our god you know. The towns folk distrust ​ us because we are not normal worshiping christians. The woods? No, I have not  seen anything at all dangerous about it. Its quite nice, you know, as woods go.  Are you alright, you look very tired. ​ **Malisha :** None of our community have gone missing you  know[she smiles] we are protected by our god you know. The towns folk distrust ​ us because we are not normal worshiping christians. The woods? No, I have not  seen anything at all dangerous about it. Its quite nice, you know, as woods go.  Are you alright, you look very tired. ​
 +
 **DM :** [you are feeling very tired, your eyes are so  heavy..... ]  **DM :** [you are feeling very tired, your eyes are so  heavy..... ] 
 +
 **Xenobia :** [yawns] Do excuse me. [trying to concentrate] ​ People are so close-minded,​ don't you think? Not trusting, simply because one  follows a different path... [voice trails off]  **Xenobia :** [yawns] Do excuse me. [trying to concentrate] ​ People are so close-minded,​ don't you think? Not trusting, simply because one  follows a different path... [voice trails off] 
 +
 **Torquil :** [looking at the other two, but unwilling to  admit that he feels tired] I think its time that we were leaving you. Xenobia? ​ Doreen? ​ **Torquil :** [looking at the other two, but unwilling to  admit that he feels tired] I think its time that we were leaving you. Xenobia? ​ Doreen? ​
 +
 **DM :** Xenobia, Torquil and Doreens eyes just can't seem  to be kept open. Before you know you have fallen asleep in the chairs. Darkness ​ descends apon you..... The last thing you hear is take them down stairs for  sac.... " and the you are asleep. " **DM :** Xenobia, Torquil and Doreens eyes just can't seem  to be kept open. Before you know you have fallen asleep in the chairs. Darkness ​ descends apon you..... The last thing you hear is take them down stairs for  sac.... " and the you are asleep. "
 +
 (some time passes) ​ (some time passes) ​
 +
 **DM :** Xenobia, Doreen and Torquil wake up with the  biggest headache you ever had. Its dark and quiet, with the only sounds that  you hear are that which comes from your companions. If you feel around you find  you are in a small square room, with one door [which is locked] and the soft  mats that you were lying on.  **DM :** Xenobia, Doreen and Torquil wake up with the  biggest headache you ever had. Its dark and quiet, with the only sounds that  you hear are that which comes from your companions. If you feel around you find  you are in a small square room, with one door [which is locked] and the soft  mats that you were lying on. 
 +
 (Torquil starts trying to pick the lock, while Xenobia searches the  room)  (Torquil starts trying to pick the lock, while Xenobia searches the  room) 
 +
 **DM :** After some time, you manage to open the door, with  a satisfying snitch. Xenboia, on the other hand, has had no luck luck whats so  ever. Nothing under the mats except floor and the wall feel very solid and  don't move at all. Looking at the door, you see a long dark corridor, with a  dull light coming from the end. The sounds of chanting? can be heard softly ​ down the corridor. ​ **DM :** After some time, you manage to open the door, with  a satisfying snitch. Xenboia, on the other hand, has had no luck luck whats so  ever. Nothing under the mats except floor and the wall feel very solid and  don't move at all. Looking at the door, you see a long dark corridor, with a  dull light coming from the end. The sounds of chanting? can be heard softly ​ down the corridor. ​
 +
 (Torquil is sent to investigate the sounds) ​ (Torquil is sent to investigate the sounds) ​
 +
 =====A Tiff===== =====A Tiff=====
 +
  **DM :** You sneak down the corridor. Up ahead the light  is getting brighter. The end of the corridor is a arch way. Through the arch  way is a dimly lit room, with 4 cloaked figures standing around and stone  circle [which is on the floor]. They seem to be mumbling some kind of  gibberish. Inside the circle pattern, is a rabbit, which is tied up and is  struggling. Suddenly, the circle flashes with light, very intense, and a warm  heat floods past you. You are blinded, for a moment. While the light flashed, ​ you hear a squeal, then silence. ​  **DM :** You sneak down the corridor. Up ahead the light  is getting brighter. The end of the corridor is a arch way. Through the arch  way is a dimly lit room, with 4 cloaked figures standing around and stone  circle [which is on the floor]. They seem to be mumbling some kind of  gibberish. Inside the circle pattern, is a rabbit, which is tied up and is  struggling. Suddenly, the circle flashes with light, very intense, and a warm  heat floods past you. You are blinded, for a moment. While the light flashed, ​ you hear a squeal, then silence. ​
 +
 **Torquil :** [sneaks back to the others] there'​s four  robed people doing something unspeakable to rabbits. I think we should get out  of here.  **Torquil :** [sneaks back to the others] there'​s four  robed people doing something unspeakable to rabbits. I think we should get out  of here. 
 +
 **Xenobia :** Absolutely. Doreen, Torquil, I have a plan  that might work. Doreen, I want you to go back into the cell, and close the  door. Then, starting screaming : Oh you fiends, what have you done? They'​re ​ dead, I tell you, dead! You've poisoned them, they won't wake up! I can't get a  pulse! etc, etc Then, when someone comes down to investigate,​ Torquil will  overpower him, and steal his robe. We'll go on fromthere. ​ **Xenobia :** Absolutely. Doreen, Torquil, I have a plan  that might work. Doreen, I want you to go back into the cell, and close the  door. Then, starting screaming : Oh you fiends, what have you done? They'​re ​ dead, I tell you, dead! You've poisoned them, they won't wake up! I can't get a  pulse! etc, etc Then, when someone comes down to investigate,​ Torquil will  overpower him, and steal his robe. We'll go on fromthere. ​
 +
 **DM :** Doreen lets fly some screams and some panicky ​ words {I presume you do peter, I have not heard anything from doreen for a few  weeks}. You hear some talking and then some movement down the corridor. Three  robed figures come down the corridor and go to the door. One of them steps  forward, and unlocks thedoor, opens it and looks inside..... ​ **DM :** Doreen lets fly some screams and some panicky ​ words {I presume you do peter, I have not heard anything from doreen for a few  weeks}. You hear some talking and then some movement down the corridor. Three  robed figures come down the corridor and go to the door. One of them steps  forward, and unlocks thedoor, opens it and looks inside..... ​
 +
 **Torquil :** Oh. bloody hell. Charge! [Torquil charges the  first robed figure, attempting to knock him over... what way does the door  open? If possible,​Torquil charge the figure against the door, and slam it shut  at the same time]  **Torquil :** Oh. bloody hell. Charge! [Torquil charges the  first robed figure, attempting to knock him over... what way does the door  open? If possible,​Torquil charge the figure against the door, and slam it shut  at the same time] 
 +
 **DM :** You see Torquil barge into the cloaked figure and  roll around in the door opening. In the scuffle, the figures hood comes of and  a horrid sight is before you. A being with a egg like head, strange elongated ​ eyes and [horror] tentacles coming out where his mouth should be. The beings ​ tentacles brushes over Torquil, and he cries out it pain. Torquil storms into  one of the robed figure, slamming him down onto the ground. The other two are  still in the corridor and cannot get in because of the scuffle going on. As  Torquil wrestles the figure, his cowl comes of and you look into his face. His  head is elongated, smooth [no hair] long almond shaped green eyes without ​ pupils and tentacles coming out where his mouth should be. The tentacles touch  your face, sending flaces of pain through you. Your mind feel scrambled. Pick  rock, scissors or paper. [heh hehheh] **[19]**>>​[19]He was probably joking. See footnote 16.<< **DM :** You see Torquil barge into the cloaked figure and  roll around in the door opening. In the scuffle, the figures hood comes of and  a horrid sight is before you. A being with a egg like head, strange elongated ​ eyes and [horror] tentacles coming out where his mouth should be. The beings ​ tentacles brushes over Torquil, and he cries out it pain. Torquil storms into  one of the robed figure, slamming him down onto the ground. The other two are  still in the corridor and cannot get in because of the scuffle going on. As  Torquil wrestles the figure, his cowl comes of and you look into his face. His  head is elongated, smooth [no hair] long almond shaped green eyes without ​ pupils and tentacles coming out where his mouth should be. The tentacles touch  your face, sending flaces of pain through you. Your mind feel scrambled. Pick  rock, scissors or paper. [heh hehheh] **[19]**>>​[19]He was probably joking. See footnote 16.<<
 +
 **PC :** Doreen rushes to Torquil'​s aid, trying to find the  monster'​s goolies, so she can kick them in [she's a fiery Scot]. ​ **PC :** Doreen rushes to Torquil'​s aid, trying to find the  monster'​s goolies, so she can kick them in [she's a fiery Scot]. ​
 +
 **DM :** Rock {well, it finally worked} The tentacles brush  over your face, the feeling of fear sneaks into your heart. You feel as though ​ your mind is being split open and something dark and evil creeping in. Its as  though this being has open your mind and an unknown force has seen this, and  decided the time was right. Torquil feels blinding pain and then a warmth ​ settles apon you.  **DM :** Rock {well, it finally worked} The tentacles brush  over your face, the feeling of fear sneaks into your heart. You feel as though ​ your mind is being split open and something dark and evil creeping in. Its as  though this being has open your mind and an unknown force has seen this, and  decided the time was right. Torquil feels blinding pain and then a warmth ​ settles apon you. 
 +
 **DM :** Torquil - you are standing in an open field, the  wind rushing past you. The sun is high in the sky, sending down a great warmth. ​ For as far as the eye can see, all is a green rolling field. In the distance, a  figure slowly approaches. He sees you and raises a hand in greating. You are  sure you know him, that you are good friends, but your also sure you have never  met.  **DM :** Torquil - you are standing in an open field, the  wind rushing past you. The sun is high in the sky, sending down a great warmth. ​ For as far as the eye can see, all is a green rolling field. In the distance, a  figure slowly approaches. He sees you and raises a hand in greating. You are  sure you know him, that you are good friends, but your also sure you have never  met. 
 +
 **DL : {**I win, and this is what I get? Cool!} ​ **DL : {**I win, and this is what I get? Cool!} ​
 +
 **Torquil :** Hello? ​ **Torquil :** Hello? ​
 +
 **DM :** You say hello to this man. Cripes! No wonder you  thought he looked familiar, he looks just like you. He smiles. ​ **DM :** You say hello to this man. Cripes! No wonder you  thought he looked familiar, he looks just like you. He smiles. ​
 +
 **Torquil 2 :** Hi. I'm Torquil and how do you do. My  friends call me '​quil,​I hope you can call me that, 'cause we going to know one  another for sometime. What do you think of the day, lovely isn't. Hope youdon'​t ​ mind this waiting, but we got to wait 'round for our brother. He will be hear  in a moment..... There he is [florishes hand over in a direction] Another ​ familiar figure is coming towards you. {you feel confused, well a little bit}  ​ **Torquil 2 :** Hi. I'm Torquil and how do you do. My  friends call me '​quil,​I hope you can call me that, 'cause we going to know one  another for sometime. What do you think of the day, lovely isn't. Hope youdon'​t ​ mind this waiting, but we got to wait 'round for our brother. He will be hear  in a moment..... There he is [florishes hand over in a direction] Another ​ familiar figure is coming towards you. {you feel confused, well a little bit}  ​
 +
 (meanwhile, back in reality) ​ (meanwhile, back in reality) ​
 +
 **Xenobia :** Horrible monster![Xenobia rushes to Torquil'​s ​ defense, she will use her cause light wounds spell] ​ **Xenobia :** Horrible monster![Xenobia rushes to Torquil'​s ​ defense, she will use her cause light wounds spell] ​
 +
 **DM :** You rush in and touch this horrible beast. He  seems unaware that you approach. You cast the spell, and he screams out in  pain, rolling of Torquil and slowly getting to his feet. A voice from the  corridor speaks. ​ **DM :** You rush in and touch this horrible beast. He  seems unaware that you approach. You cast the spell, and he screams out in  pain, rolling of Torquil and slowly getting to his feet. A voice from the  corridor speaks. ​
 +
 **Malisha :** Fool! You can't do anything right. [She flips  back her hood, and you see that she also has an unhuman head.] ​ **Malisha :** Fool! You can't do anything right. [She flips  back her hood, and you see that she also has an unhuman head.] ​
 +
 **Malisha :** Must I do everything myself. [You see her  move her fingers and speak in an unknown language.] ​ **Malisha :** Must I do everything myself. [You see her  move her fingers and speak in an unknown language.] ​
 +
 **DM :** [to Doreen] The being writhes in pain after being  struck by Xenobia spell. You rush in and grab what looks like his ears and  drive home your hard knobbly knee between his legs. The beings howls in pain,  and crumples to the floor. Past the doorway, Malisha finishes speaking and  points a finger at you. You feel like an invisible hand is crawling through ​ your brain, searching for something. {rock scissors, paper time pete}  **DM :** [to Doreen] The being writhes in pain after being  struck by Xenobia spell. You rush in and grab what looks like his ears and  drive home your hard knobbly knee between his legs. The beings howls in pain,  and crumples to the floor. Past the doorway, Malisha finishes speaking and  points a finger at you. You feel like an invisible hand is crawling through ​ your brain, searching for something. {rock scissors, paper time pete} 
 +
 **PC :** Paper  **PC :** Paper 
 +
 **DM :** Scissors [don't always pick rock, you guys] The  beam of light strikes you and feel all numb. You suddenly realise that you  can't see.  **DM :** Scissors [don't always pick rock, you guys] The  beam of light strikes you and feel all numb. You suddenly realise that you  can't see. 
 +
 **Xenobia :** Odious, insufferable,​ woman [Xenobia launches ​ herself at Malisha, trying to knock her to the ground, and  **Xenobia :** Odious, insufferable,​ woman [Xenobia launches ​ herself at Malisha, trying to knock her to the ground, and 
 +
 break her concentration]. ​ break her concentration]. ​
 +
 **DM :** Xenobia, you charge into Malisha and drive her  into the floor. Unfortunately,​ your think you were to late for Doreen. You roll  around on the floor, trying to beat her into the ground. She seems rather ​ strong for a female though. ​ **DM :** Xenobia, you charge into Malisha and drive her  into the floor. Unfortunately,​ your think you were to late for Doreen. You roll  around on the floor, trying to beat her into the ground. She seems rather ​ strong for a female though. ​
 +
 **DM :** Doreen, you feel really strange. As though you  have had too much to drink. Your balance is really bad and you stumble and fall  to the floor. Your sight has now returned but is kind of blurry, everything you  see is in double. You see one of the things, lying on the ground twitching ​ while enother is wrestling with Xenobia. Torquil seems to be just standing ​ around, not doing anything. ​ **DM :** Doreen, you feel really strange. As though you  have had too much to drink. Your balance is really bad and you stumble and fall  to the floor. Your sight has now returned but is kind of blurry, everything you  see is in double. You see one of the things, lying on the ground twitching ​ while enother is wrestling with Xenobia. Torquil seems to be just standing ​ around, not doing anything. ​
 +
 (Torquil comes to, sees Xenobia struggling) ​ (Torquil comes to, sees Xenobia struggling) ​
 +
 **Torquil :** A cry for help? [Torquil heads out to help  Xenobia, as Doreen seems to be managing on her own quite nicely] ​ **Torquil :** A cry for help? [Torquil heads out to help  Xenobia, as Doreen seems to be managing on her own quite nicely] ​
 +
 (Xenobia casts cause light on Malisha) ​ (Xenobia casts cause light on Malisha) ​
 +
 **DM :** Xemobia, you cast your spell and you see Malisha ​ recoil in intense pain, from the damage you have caused. Torquil, you move in  to help, trying to ignore the voices in your head.  **DM :** Xemobia, you cast your spell and you see Malisha ​ recoil in intense pain, from the damage you have caused. Torquil, you move in  to help, trying to ignore the voices in your head. 
 +
 **DM :** Xen and Torquil continue to thrash the living ​ daylights out of Malisha. All the time Torquil you hear different voices say... ​ 'quil : not now , make your escape stranger : hit her, hit her 'quil : shut up  fool stranger : don't call me a fool, you snot nosed idiot. ​ **DM :** Xen and Torquil continue to thrash the living ​ daylights out of Malisha. All the time Torquil you hear different voices say... ​ 'quil : not now , make your escape stranger : hit her, hit her 'quil : shut up  fool stranger : don't call me a fool, you snot nosed idiot. ​
 +
 **Doreen :** Och, I feel as bad as yon beastie looks. She  tries to struggle to her feet, or at least kick the thing on the ground. Rock.  {just in case}  **Doreen :** Och, I feel as bad as yon beastie looks. She  tries to struggle to her feet, or at least kick the thing on the ground. Rock.  {just in case} 
 +
 **DM :** You lay into the creature, even though it is in  pain already. You feel a great satisfaction as you place your boot into its  body. {it ain't getting up for a while, thats for sure}. Xenobia seems to be be  busy with her own fight at the moment. No, Malisha is not going to get up. If  you follow the corridor, it leads into the large room, with one other exit. The  floor has a spiral circle on it.  **DM :** You lay into the creature, even though it is in  pain already. You feel a great satisfaction as you place your boot into its  body. {it ain't getting up for a while, thats for sure}. Xenobia seems to be be  busy with her own fight at the moment. No, Malisha is not going to get up. If  you follow the corridor, it leads into the large room, with one other exit. The  floor has a spiral circle on it. 
 +
 **Torquil :** Let's just get out of here, as quick as we  can.  **Torquil :** Let's just get out of here, as quick as we  can. 
 +
 **Xenobia :** Wait... this spiral floor looks interesting-  ​ **Xenobia :** Wait... this spiral floor looks interesting-  ​
 +
 **Torquil :** No! We don't have time, and if you think by  stepping over the pattern willy-nilly we're going to awake some dread demon of  the outer most reaches, then you've been reading the wrong sort of books! ​ **Torquil :** No! We don't have time, and if you think by  stepping over the pattern willy-nilly we're going to awake some dread demon of  the outer most reaches, then you've been reading the wrong sort of books! ​
 +
 **Xenobia :** But--  **Xenobia :** But-- 
 +
 **Torquil :** No! We're leaving right now. [Torquil strides ​ towards the exit]  **Torquil :** No! We're leaving right now. [Torquil strides ​ towards the exit] 
 +
 **DM :** Torquil boldly strides across the room, towards ​ the exit. Upon reaching the middle of the room, the whole room flashes brightly ​ and Torquil is no longer there. In its place, is a white fluffy rabbit! ​ **DM :** Torquil boldly strides across the room, towards ​ the exit. Upon reaching the middle of the room, the whole room flashes brightly ​ and Torquil is no longer there. In its place, is a white fluffy rabbit! ​
 +
 **Xenobia :** Torquil!! [Xenobia screams. She looks very  upset, and starts wringing her hands] Oh no, how could this happen? How do I  change him back. Torquil... [Xenobia clicks her fingers, and starts motioning ​ for the rabbit to come towards her. ] Here Torquil... Oh you poor thing! What  am I going to tell mother? Though I did tell you that crossing the room was a  bad idea. Maybe we could try following the spiral [Does an arc of the spiral ​ finish anywhere near the opposite door?​] ​ **Xenobia :** Torquil!! [Xenobia screams. She looks very  upset, and starts wringing her hands] Oh no, how could this happen? How do I  change him back. Torquil... [Xenobia clicks her fingers, and starts motioning ​ for the rabbit to come towards her. ] Here Torquil... Oh you poor thing! What  am I going to tell mother? Though I did tell you that crossing the room was a  bad idea. Maybe we could try following the spiral [Does an arc of the spiral ​ finish anywhere near the opposite door?​] ​
 +
 **DM :** Yes, the spiral arcs across the doorway. ​ **DM :** Yes, the spiral arcs across the doorway. ​
 +
 **Xenobia** **:** Torquil, get over here right  now!  **Xenobia** **:** Torquil, get over here right  now! 
 +
 **Torquil : **[rabbit noises] ​ **Torquil : **[rabbit noises] ​
 +
 **Xenobia** **:** [sigh] I may have a spell  that will help us. [Xenobia casts detect magic] Now, if we walk through this  room without touching the bits that glow, we should be fine. Follow me, Doreen. ​ Let's see if we can pick up Torquil on the way out, and find one of those  creatures and force it to change Torquil back. I know! We'll grab him, and then  we'll go and intimidate Malisha, and force her to turn him back into a man.  Though he does make a very cute rabbit. ​ **Xenobia** **:** [sigh] I may have a spell  that will help us. [Xenobia casts detect magic] Now, if we walk through this  room without touching the bits that glow, we should be fine. Follow me, Doreen. ​ Let's see if we can pick up Torquil on the way out, and find one of those  creatures and force it to change Torquil back. I know! We'll grab him, and then  we'll go and intimidate Malisha, and force her to turn him back into a man.  Though he does make a very cute rabbit. ​
 +
 **Doreen :** [holding head] I say, what ever did they use  to knock me out? I swear your brother turned into a  **Doreen :** [holding head] I say, what ever did they use  to knock me out? I swear your brother turned into a 
 +
 rabbit &​lt;​sotto voice&​gt;​ Though I preferred him as a human.Trevor ​ would love to know how they did it.... ​ rabbit &​lt;​sotto voice&​gt;​ Though I preferred him as a human.Trevor ​ would love to know how they did it.... ​
 +
 **Doreen :** {or The Lovely Doreen [TLD]} I trust your  perceptions me dear Xenobia, lead the way.  **Doreen :** {or The Lovely Doreen [TLD]} I trust your  perceptions me dear Xenobia, lead the way. 
 +
 **DM :** With difficulty, you manage to grab the rabbit ​ with touch any of the magical lines [phew] and get out of the room. When you go  back to where Malisha was left, you see her still lying on the ground. ​ **DM :** With difficulty, you manage to grab the rabbit ​ with touch any of the magical lines [phew] and get out of the room. When you go  back to where Malisha was left, you see her still lying on the ground. ​
 +
 **Xenobia :** There she, is dreadful woman! Let's tie her  up, and when she awakes, threaten her until she turns Torquil back into a  human. Though, he **Xenobia :** There she, is dreadful woman! Let's tie her  up, and when she awakes, threaten her until she turns Torquil back into a  human. Though, he
 +
 is a very cute rabbit. I had a pet rabbit when I was a child, ​ and I called it Buccephalus. ​ is a very cute rabbit. I had a pet rabbit when I was a child, ​ and I called it Buccephalus. ​
 +
 **Torquil :** Squeak! ​ **Torquil :** Squeak! ​
 +
 **Xenobia :** Really? Are you sure, I was sure we called ​ the big black stallion Snookums, but as you like.  **Xenobia :** Really? Are you sure, I was sure we called ​ the big black stallion Snookums, but as you like. 
 +
 **Torquil :** Squeak. ​ **Torquil :** Squeak. ​
 +
 **Xenobia :** [Xenobia finds something to secure Malisha, ​ torn strips of her robe, etc, and ties some very complicated ​ **Xenobia :** [Xenobia finds something to secure Malisha, ​ torn strips of her robe, etc, and ties some very complicated ​
 +
 knots. At least, they look very complicated to Xenobia] ​ knots. At least, they look very complicated to Xenobia] ​
 +
 **DM :** You manage to tie up the beaten up Malisha with  some torn off clothing. After a little persuasion, Malisha wakes up.  **DM :** You manage to tie up the beaten up Malisha with  some torn off clothing. After a little persuasion, Malisha wakes up. 
 +
 **Malisha :** You little toads. You will all be punished, ​ thats for sure. Sniff, sniff.. I smell rabbit! Very tasty. Let me guess, one of  you idiots walked across the room, how unfortunate. Well your stuck down here  then. Ha ha ha  **Malisha :** You little toads. You will all be punished, ​ thats for sure. Sniff, sniff.. I smell rabbit! Very tasty. Let me guess, one of  you idiots walked across the room, how unfortunate. Well your stuck down here  then. Ha ha ha 
 +
 =====MEANWHILE,​ IN ANOTHER PART OF THE  TEMPLE....===== =====MEANWHILE,​ IN ANOTHER PART OF THE  TEMPLE....=====
 +
  **DM :** [to Trevor] You go up to the Temple. The large  doors are open, but the main room is dark and empty. There seems no one about  the large room. Of to the other end of this room is a small corridor leading of  into the darkness. The chanting has stopped below the stairs, and all is quiet  in the temple. A minute later, you hear a scream from below, coming from a male  voice. ​  **DM :** [to Trevor] You go up to the Temple. The large  doors are open, but the main room is dark and empty. There seems no one about  the large room. Of to the other end of this room is a small corridor leading of  into the darkness. The chanting has stopped below the stairs, and all is quiet  in the temple. A minute later, you hear a scream from below, coming from a male  voice. ​
 +
 **Trevor :** What's '​appenin'​ What's that noise? ​ **Trevor :** What's '​appenin'​ What's that noise? ​
 +
 **DM :** The muttering stops, and a voice from down the  stairs says whos there?"​ " **DM :** The muttering stops, and a voice from down the  stairs says whos there?"​ "
 +
 **PC :** Trevor cautiously proceeds along with his hand  close to his gun. [fast enough to be moving, but not fastenough to catch  anyone/​thing]. ​ **PC :** Trevor cautiously proceeds along with his hand  close to his gun. [fast enough to be moving, but not fastenough to catch  anyone/​thing]. ​
 +
 **DM :** Trevor - you sneak down the stairs. You see you  are in a small 10 x 10 {shut up peter, I know what you are thinking **[20]**>>​[20]I was actually thinking it's kind of strange that not only does everyone use the same architect, my character is far to busy to measure the size of the room.<<​} room with two other exits, a corridor ​ leading out in two different ways. You can hear what seems to be a scuffle ​ coming down one corridor, and down the other you can hear a woman screaming.  ​ **DM :** Trevor - you sneak down the stairs. You see you  are in a small 10 x 10 {shut up peter, I know what you are thinking **[20]**>>​[20]I was actually thinking it's kind of strange that not only does everyone use the same architect, my character is far to busy to measure the size of the room.<<​} room with two other exits, a corridor ​ leading out in two different ways. You can hear what seems to be a scuffle ​ coming down one corridor, and down the other you can hear a woman screaming.  ​
 +
 **Trevor :** Cor, wonder if'n that be Doreen. She do '​ave ​ some lungs on 'er. Better shufti along in case she finds out later as 'ow I was  nearby without '​elpin'​. Else she prob'​ly nut me..[Runs towards female screams]  ​ **Trevor :** Cor, wonder if'n that be Doreen. She do '​ave ​ some lungs on 'er. Better shufti along in case she finds out later as 'ow I was  nearby without '​elpin'​. Else she prob'​ly nut me..[Runs towards female screams]  ​
 +
 **DM :** You can see that the corridor leads to the other  end of the building. On one side are two doors and the other has one door. At  the end of the corridor is a metal stair case, leading down. You can barely ​ hear talking down the stairs [you can't understand it, your probably too far  away]. ​ **DM :** You can see that the corridor leads to the other  end of the building. On one side are two doors and the other has one door. At  the end of the corridor is a metal stair case, leading down. You can barely ​ hear talking down the stairs [you can't understand it, your probably too far  away]. ​
 +
 (Trevor investigates) ​ (Trevor investigates) ​
 +
 **DM :** Yes there is a door past the chamber. As to what  they are doing, they seem to be eating some kind of fresh meat.  **DM :** Yes there is a door past the chamber. As to what  they are doing, they seem to be eating some kind of fresh meat. 
 +
 **PC :** Trevor jogs forward warily {ie making sure he  knows where his wallet and Red book **[21]**>>​[21]In a previous (live) adventure, Trevor picked up a magic tome. Unfortunately it was cursed and gradually causes him to become more and more possessive of it.<< are  at all times} towards the noises. ​ **PC :** Trevor jogs forward warily {ie making sure he  knows where his wallet and Red book **[21]**>>​[21]In a previous (live) adventure, Trevor picked up a magic tome. Unfortunately it was cursed and gradually causes him to become more and more possessive of it.<< are  at all times} towards the noises. ​
 +
 **DM :** You sneak towards the scream. As you get close you  notice, its more of a whinging type, complaining about being locked up, not  have room service, etc. You then here a male voice, telling her to shut up and  stop her whinging. As you come are a bend in the corridor, you are able to see  a robed man talking to someone behind a closed door.  **DM :** You sneak towards the scream. As you get close you  notice, its more of a whinging type, complaining about being locked up, not  have room service, etc. You then here a male voice, telling her to shut up and  stop her whinging. As you come are a bend in the corridor, you are able to see  a robed man talking to someone behind a closed door. 
 +
 **PC : **Trevor creeps along a lot faster, hoping that  there may be some reward type money for rescuing kidnapees [hoping its a  kidnap] [also hoping he can get away with it]. BTW Matt, do I have shield or is  that a different universe **[22]**>>​[22]At the time I was also using this character in another of DM's adventures.<<? ​ **PC : **Trevor creeps along a lot faster, hoping that  there may be some reward type money for rescuing kidnapees [hoping its a  kidnap] [also hoping he can get away with it]. BTW Matt, do I have shield or is  that a different universe **[22]**>>​[22]At the time I was also using this character in another of DM's adventures.<<? ​
 +
 **DM :** {Yes you do have shield}. You cast the spell and  sneak up the corridor. The man is completely unaware that you are there and is  still look through the door, talking to the prisoner. ​ **DM :** {Yes you do have shield}. You cast the spell and  sneak up the corridor. The man is completely unaware that you are there and is  still look through the door, talking to the prisoner. ​
 +
 **PC :** Feeling woozy after casting the spell, Trevor ​ stumbles against the wall, knocking it with his gun [clang]. He rests  **PC :** Feeling woozy after casting the spell, Trevor ​ stumbles against the wall, knocking it with his gun [clang]. He rests 
 +
 briefly against it before continuing. {BTW what is Andrew'​s email  address? also what's happening to Doreen?​} ​ briefly against it before continuing. {BTW what is Andrew'​s email  address? also what's happening to Doreen?​} ​
 +
 (meanwhile, Andrew joins the game)  (meanwhile, Andrew joins the game) 
 +
 **DM :** [to Angelica] You hear footsteps approach your  room. You hear a man voice speak from behind the door.  **DM :** [to Angelica] You hear footsteps approach your  room. You hear a man voice speak from behind the door. 
 +
 **Man in Robe :** Be quiet you insufferable woman. Anymore ​ noise out of you and you will live to regret it. You better prepare yourself, ​ your time is short.[ laughter ] Blast! whats all that noise coming from the  other part of the temple. ​ **Man in Robe :** Be quiet you insufferable woman. Anymore ​ noise out of you and you will live to regret it. You better prepare yourself, ​ your time is short.[ laughter ] Blast! whats all that noise coming from the  other part of the temple. ​
 +
 **Angelica :** Oh blast, I'm afraid I'm in a real mess this  time. They'​re probably going to perform some strange pagan ritual with me,  involving a stone altar, a large knife, two carrots and a small burrowing ​ rodent of questionable hygiene. Still, it could be worse I suppose, I could  have married that prat Commander Wesley. At least I'll be being sacrificed as a  vir... Hang on, that's probably it isn't it? If I say I'm not a virgin they'​ll ​ just have to let me go! renewed shouting : HEY, YOU PATHETIC PAGAN WEASELS! I'​M ​ NOT A VIRGIN, SO YOU CAN'T SACRIFICE ME! DIDN'T YOU HEAR ME? I SAID THAT I'​M ​ NOT A VIRGIN, SO YOU'LL HAVE TO FIND SOME OTHER BRITISH GIRL TO PERFORM IN YOUR  SICK, TWISTED LITTLE RITUAL WHICH LIKELY INVOLVES A HAIRY MULE, LEATHER STRAPS ​ AND SEVERAL IMPOTENT SO CALLED PRIESTS! ​ **Angelica :** Oh blast, I'm afraid I'm in a real mess this  time. They'​re probably going to perform some strange pagan ritual with me,  involving a stone altar, a large knife, two carrots and a small burrowing ​ rodent of questionable hygiene. Still, it could be worse I suppose, I could  have married that prat Commander Wesley. At least I'll be being sacrificed as a  vir... Hang on, that's probably it isn't it? If I say I'm not a virgin they'​ll ​ just have to let me go! renewed shouting : HEY, YOU PATHETIC PAGAN WEASELS! I'​M ​ NOT A VIRGIN, SO YOU CAN'T SACRIFICE ME! DIDN'T YOU HEAR ME? I SAID THAT I'​M ​ NOT A VIRGIN, SO YOU'LL HAVE TO FIND SOME OTHER BRITISH GIRL TO PERFORM IN YOUR  SICK, TWISTED LITTLE RITUAL WHICH LIKELY INVOLVES A HAIRY MULE, LEATHER STRAPS ​ AND SEVERAL IMPOTENT SO CALLED PRIESTS! ​
 +
 **Man in Robe :** You silly girl. We don't care whether or  not you are a virgin. You will be served to our god [chuckle] but not in the  form that you are in at the moment. I think you would look good as a... no I  think I will keep that a surprise for you. [ha ha ha]  **Man in Robe :** You silly girl. We don't care whether or  not you are a virgin. You will be served to our god [chuckle] but not in the  form that you are in at the moment. I think you would look good as a... no I  think I will keep that a surprise for you. [ha ha ha] 
 +
 **DM :** [to Trevor] Your hear the man speak up ahead, it  seems he taking to some young woman through a closed door. {refer to mail to  andrew, cc to you}  **DM :** [to Trevor] Your hear the man speak up ahead, it  seems he taking to some young woman through a closed door. {refer to mail to  andrew, cc to you} 
 +
 **Angelica :** Well what are you going to turn me into? A  walrus perhaps? How about a fat, blubbery otter? Or a large moose? Ooops, silly  me. You can't actually turn me into yourself I suppose! Oh well, you'll just  have to let me go then. I mean, you don't actually believe that your so-called ​ god has any interest in me do you? There'​s hardly enough meat on my bones to  feed a pygmy, let alone a 20 ft tall slavering beast with bad bladder control. ​ Oh, you hadn't noticed the smell? Well I suppose that your used to it- being  this close to a supreme being probably does something to the senses- and the  brain as well come to think of it- and what it does to your ability to father ​ children... well it's best not to think about it really... ​ **Angelica :** Well what are you going to turn me into? A  walrus perhaps? How about a fat, blubbery otter? Or a large moose? Ooops, silly  me. You can't actually turn me into yourself I suppose! Oh well, you'll just  have to let me go then. I mean, you don't actually believe that your so-called ​ god has any interest in me do you? There'​s hardly enough meat on my bones to  feed a pygmy, let alone a 20 ft tall slavering beast with bad bladder control. ​ Oh, you hadn't noticed the smell? Well I suppose that your used to it- being  this close to a supreme being probably does something to the senses- and the  brain as well come to think of it- and what it does to your ability to father ​ children... well it's best not to think about it really... ​
 +
 **Man in Robe:** Thats it! I have enough of this. [you hear  the rattle of keys and the door swings open. The man is in a robe and a hood  covers his face. He flips back his hood and a terrify face he has. Nothing ​ human thats for sure. A bulbuous head and tentacles where his mouth should be.  With a look that could kill, he speaks] Now feel the wrath of my god, prepare ​ to be sacrificed to the supreme one. [The thing raises it hand and points a  hand at you]  **Man in Robe:** Thats it! I have enough of this. [you hear  the rattle of keys and the door swings open. The man is in a robe and a hood  covers his face. He flips back his hood and a terrify face he has. Nothing ​ human thats for sure. A bulbuous head and tentacles where his mouth should be.  With a look that could kill, he speaks] Now feel the wrath of my god, prepare ​ to be sacrificed to the supreme one. [The thing raises it hand and points a  hand at you] 
 +
 **Angelica : **[Major case of bad acne, kick him in the  goolies.] ​ **Angelica : **[Major case of bad acne, kick him in the  goolies.] ​
 +
 **DM :** You drive home you shoe into his nether regions. ​ Caught slightly of guard, you give him a glancing blow and moves back out of  the doorway into the corridor. He suddenly hears a metal noise and looks down  the corridor, but not seeing anything. ​ **DM :** You drive home you shoe into his nether regions. ​ Caught slightly of guard, you give him a glancing blow and moves back out of  the doorway into the corridor. He suddenly hears a metal noise and looks down  the corridor, but not seeing anything. ​
 +
 **DM :** [to Trevor] You see the robed man open the door  and walk inside the room. Moments later you hear a gasp and the robed man  scrambles back out into the corridor. This guys head is really weird [etc, etc,  you have heard it all before], you don't think it has notice you. You are close  enough to jump, if you want to. The sound of an angry woman come out of the  room ahead. ​ **DM :** [to Trevor] You see the robed man open the door  and walk inside the room. Moments later you hear a gasp and the robed man  scrambles back out into the corridor. This guys head is really weird [etc, etc,  you have heard it all before], you don't think it has notice you. You are close  enough to jump, if you want to. The sound of an angry woman come out of the  room ahead. ​
 +
 **DM :** you were in a rush, right **[23]**>>​[23]I have since corrected most spelling mistakes, so this statement makes less sense than it did.<<? ​ **DM :** you were in a rush, right **[23]**>>​[23]I have since corrected most spelling mistakes, so this statement makes less sense than it did.<<? ​
 +
 **Trevor :** [Thinks- Now, I could jump 'im [he thinks with  an accent too], bein' nice an' quiet like, but prob'​ly gettin'​ me 'ead bashed ​ in, or [drum roll] I could shoots 'im a bit]  **Trevor :** [Thinks- Now, I could jump 'im [he thinks with  an accent too], bein' nice an' quiet like, but prob'​ly gettin'​ me 'ead bashed ​ in, or [drum roll] I could shoots 'im a bit] 
 +
 **Trevor :** [Thinks- hmmm... ]  **Trevor :** [Thinks- hmmm... ] 
 +
 **Trevor :** [Thinks- Much more of this 'ere thinkin'​ an  '​e'​ll get away]  **Trevor :** [Thinks- Much more of this 'ere thinkin'​ an  '​e'​ll get away] 
 +
 **Trevor :** [Thinks- How many bullets?​] ​ **Trevor :** [Thinks- How many bullets?​] ​
 +
 **Trevor :** [Thinks- Maybe I'll jus' threaten 'im a bit]  ​ **Trevor :** [Thinks- Maybe I'll jus' threaten 'im a bit]  ​
 +
 **PC :** Trevor goes to grab the man from behind, put one  hand over his mouth and stick his pistol up his hooter. [high dex] Scissors ​ [just in case]  **PC :** Trevor goes to grab the man from behind, put one  hand over his mouth and stick his pistol up his hooter. [high dex] Scissors ​ [just in case] 
 +
 **DM :** {be nice to me} You sneak up on him, and surprise ​ him completely. As you shove the gun in his face, he squeals, and goes as rigid  as a board. Please stranger, don't hurt me. I'll do what you wan't, you want  the girl, you have the girl, I won't get in your way, I mean you no harm etc,  etc, blah blah, grovel. ​ **DM :** {be nice to me} You sneak up on him, and surprise ​ him completely. As you shove the gun in his face, he squeals, and goes as rigid  as a board. Please stranger, don't hurt me. I'll do what you wan't, you want  the girl, you have the girl, I won't get in your way, I mean you no harm etc,  etc, blah blah, grovel. ​
 +
 **Trevor :** Right, young fella me lad, what you got goin' ​ down 'ere den? What was dat screamin'​ I heard? ​ **Trevor :** Right, young fella me lad, what you got goin' ​ down 'ere den? What was dat screamin'​ I heard? ​
 +
 **Angelica :** [Rush out of the cell and grab his head and  pull it down into my uprushing knee.] Sacrifice me will you? Take that!  **Angelica :** [Rush out of the cell and grab his head and  pull it down into my uprushing knee.] Sacrifice me will you? Take that! 
 +
 **DM :** Taken by surprise, you manage to surprise the man.  He stumbles back and returns with a punch to the head. You feel dazed. ​ **DM :** Taken by surprise, you manage to surprise the man.  He stumbles back and returns with a punch to the head. You feel dazed. ​
 +
 **Angelica :** [lure him toward the door, then grab the  door frame above my head and swing back, then plowing my feet into his chest as  I swing forward through the doorway.] ​ **Angelica :** [lure him toward the door, then grab the  door frame above my head and swing back, then plowing my feet into his chest as  I swing forward through the doorway.] ​
 +
 **DM :** Upon talking to this man, he looks up at you. His  tentacles writhe as he looks at with complete hatred. Unfortunately,​ for him,  he is completely unaware as angelica swings from the doorframe and lands on his  head. The tentacle being, just lies there. ​ **DM :** Upon talking to this man, he looks up at you. His  tentacles writhe as he looks at with complete hatred. Unfortunately,​ for him,  he is completely unaware as angelica swings from the doorframe and lands on his  head. The tentacle being, just lies there. ​
 +
 **Angelica :** humph! This'​ll teach you to abduct a lady!  [punch the betentacled one several times in the head], I've beaten calamarii ​ before! Take that!  **Angelica :** humph! This'​ll teach you to abduct a lady!  [punch the betentacled one several times in the head], I've beaten calamarii ​ before! Take that! 
 +
 **DM :** [ Is Doreen still with the unconscious MFr's? Or  on the floor with X&​amp;​T?​ Angelica lands on the MF Trevor was holding at gun  point? Angelica jumped on the man you had at gun point. Unfortunately,​ she did  not see you. [give me a break guys, I've been busy all week].] ​ **DM :** [ Is Doreen still with the unconscious MFr's? Or  on the floor with X&​amp;​T?​ Angelica lands on the MF Trevor was holding at gun  point? Angelica jumped on the man you had at gun point. Unfortunately,​ she did  not see you. [give me a break guys, I've been busy all week].] ​
 +
 **DM :** [to Angelica] While you went down into a pile of  arms and leg, you failed to notice that a thin man was behind this tentacle ​ one. You have now all gone done into a large heap.  **DM :** [to Angelica] While you went down into a pile of  arms and leg, you failed to notice that a thin man was behind this tentacle ​ one. You have now all gone done into a large heap. 
 +
 **Angelica :** [slamming the calamarri'​s head into the  ground, looks up..]. Who are you? [she demands of Trevor]. ​ **Angelica :** [slamming the calamarri'​s head into the  ground, looks up..]. Who are you? [she demands of Trevor]. ​
 +
 **PC :** Trevor tries to inconspicuously lower his gun and  look non-threatening to Angelica ​ **PC :** Trevor tries to inconspicuously lower his gun and  look non-threatening to Angelica ​
 +
 **Trevor :** &​lt;​nervously&​gt;​ Who, me? Oh umm nobody ​ really.. ​ **Trevor :** &​lt;​nervously&​gt;​ Who, me? Oh umm nobody ​ really.. ​
 +
 **Trevor :** &​lt;​suspiciously&​gt;​Why,​ what 'ave you '​eard?  ​ **Trevor :** &​lt;​suspiciously&​gt;​Why,​ what 'ave you '​eard?  ​
 +
 **Trevor :** &​lt;​innocently&​gt;​I was, kinda jus' walkin'​ by  like, an I 'ears a scream like, so's I thought maybe I should 'ava looksee as  'ow me bein' a respekable cit'​zen and such and then I sees these fellas with  snotty faces wanderin'​ aroun' wi'out so much as a by-your-leave,​ so's I thought ​ I kinda ask one what was goin' on like.  **Trevor :** &​lt;​innocently&​gt;​I was, kinda jus' walkin'​ by  like, an I 'ears a scream like, so's I thought maybe I should 'ava looksee as  'ow me bein' a respekable cit'​zen and such and then I sees these fellas with  snotty faces wanderin'​ aroun' wi'out so much as a by-your-leave,​ so's I thought ​ I kinda ask one what was goin' on like. 
 +
 **Trevor :** [to body]Isn'​t that right, mush? [Trevor looks  innocently at Angelica.] ​ **Trevor :** [to body]Isn'​t that right, mush? [Trevor looks  innocently at Angelica.] ​
 +
 **Trevor :** Anyway, seein' as you seem to 'ave rescues ​ yourself wi'out me 'elp. I don't suppose there'​s a chance o' a reward? Nup? Ah  well, me full name be [in a stage voice] The '​Mazing Trevor, Master of the  Unseen [TATMOTU], but me friends call me - Oy you, come back 'ere an' gimme  back me money. You can call me Trevor. ​ **Trevor :** Anyway, seein' as you seem to 'ave rescues ​ yourself wi'out me 'elp. I don't suppose there'​s a chance o' a reward? Nup? Ah  well, me full name be [in a stage voice] The '​Mazing Trevor, Master of the  Unseen [TATMOTU], but me friends call me - Oy you, come back 'ere an' gimme  back me money. You can call me Trevor. ​
 +
 **Trevor :** [Thinks- Wonder 'ow long I can talk wi'​out ​ drawin'​ attention?​] ​ **Trevor :** [Thinks- Wonder 'ow long I can talk wi'​out ​ drawin'​ attention?​] ​
 +
 **Trevor :** [Thinks- Well that should do it]  **Trevor :** [Thinks- Well that should do it] 
 +
 **Trevor :** 'Ow about us gettin'​ out o' 'ere mush? [kicks ​ body for good measure] ​ **Trevor :** 'Ow about us gettin'​ out o' 'ere mush? [kicks ​ body for good measure] ​
 +
 **Angelica :** Ye-es. O-kay, Trevor was it? [mushes the  calamarri'​s head one more time, then stands up]. Why don't you just tell me  where exactly I am, and then let's get out of wherever here is shall we?  [brushes herself down while looking out of the corner of her eye at Trevor.]  ​ **Angelica :** Ye-es. O-kay, Trevor was it? [mushes the  calamarri'​s head one more time, then stands up]. Why don't you just tell me  where exactly I am, and then let's get out of wherever here is shall we?  [brushes herself down while looking out of the corner of her eye at Trevor.]  ​
 +
 **PC :** [Angelica'​s a lot like you isn't she?  Mannerisms... ] Trevor acts innocent[i. e. hands behind back, whistling ​ inconspicuously etc. ]  **PC :** [Angelica'​s a lot like you isn't she?  Mannerisms... ] Trevor acts innocent[i. e. hands behind back, whistling ​ inconspicuously etc. ] 
 +
 **Trevor :** Well, get this mush, this place is called ​ University, weird name huh? An' were inna kinda temple type place. I thought ​ I'd wander in an' ask if they'd seen a coupla friends of mine like. [Shifty ​ expression] Listen, 'ave you seen any weird women aroun' 'ere? A sort of  scottish puncing git 'ose great at bein' annoying anna really wacko bint who  fancies '​erself a lady?  **Trevor :** Well, get this mush, this place is called ​ University, weird name huh? An' were inna kinda temple type place. I thought ​ I'd wander in an' ask if they'd seen a coupla friends of mine like. [Shifty ​ expression] Listen, 'ave you seen any weird women aroun' 'ere? A sort of  scottish puncing git 'ose great at bein' annoying anna really wacko bint who  fancies '​erself a lady? 
 +
 **{Xenobia :** I HEARD THAT TREVOR, JUST YOU WATCH IT  TREVOR, I KNOW JUST ENOUGH OF YOUR NASTY LITTLE SECRETS TO MAKE YOUR LIFE  MISERABLE, AND WHAT I DON'T KNOW, I CAN MAKE UP, AND I CAN BE VERY CONVINCING ​ WHEN I WANT! [Okay, so she doesn'​t say any of that, since she isn'​t ​ telepathic... yet. ]}  **{Xenobia :** I HEARD THAT TREVOR, JUST YOU WATCH IT  TREVOR, I KNOW JUST ENOUGH OF YOUR NASTY LITTLE SECRETS TO MAKE YOUR LIFE  MISERABLE, AND WHAT I DON'T KNOW, I CAN MAKE UP, AND I CAN BE VERY CONVINCING ​ WHEN I WANT! [Okay, so she doesn'​t say any of that, since she isn'​t ​ telepathic... yet. ]} 
 +
 **Angelica :** No, I haven'​t seen anybody like that, moves  slowly to the upwind side of Trevor, University... Yes, it is a very strange ​ name indeed. At least I was right about this being a Temple of sorts. Daddy  would be so thrilled if he was here to examine it. Ah well... I suppose we had  best be off then. You lead the way small grotty ma.. ah dungeon I was in for  such a long time, I'd ever so appreciate it if you would lead the way out of  here, Trevor. I seem to be quite exhausted from my ordeal. Would you have any  water on you? Ta, thanks ever so.. glug, glug. Here, hands empty flask back.  ​ **Angelica :** No, I haven'​t seen anybody like that, moves  slowly to the upwind side of Trevor, University... Yes, it is a very strange ​ name indeed. At least I was right about this being a Temple of sorts. Daddy  would be so thrilled if he was here to examine it. Ah well... I suppose we had  best be off then. You lead the way small grotty ma.. ah dungeon I was in for  such a long time, I'd ever so appreciate it if you would lead the way out of  here, Trevor. I seem to be quite exhausted from my ordeal. Would you have any  water on you? Ta, thanks ever so.. glug, glug. Here, hands empty flask back.  ​
 +
 **DM :** You feel slightly dizzy. You wonder what Trevor ​ had in that drink. ​ **DM :** You feel slightly dizzy. You wonder what Trevor ​ had in that drink. ​
 +
 **PC :** Trevor swaps his monocle to his other eye.  **PC :** Trevor swaps his monocle to his other eye. 
 +
 **Trevor :** [Thinks- Cor, What a blimmen strange woman, ​ she jus' gone an quaffed me eyeglass cleanin'​ fluid] ​ **Trevor :** [Thinks- Cor, What a blimmen strange woman, ​ she jus' gone an quaffed me eyeglass cleanin'​ fluid] ​
 +
 **DM**: The corridor that you followed trevor ends after  this door. It seems that your companions are somewhere else in the temple, ​ probably down the corridor that you came.  **DM**: The corridor that you followed trevor ends after  this door. It seems that your companions are somewhere else in the temple, ​ probably down the corridor that you came. 
 +
 **Angelica :** [leaning against a wall, says to  Trevor],Why have you turned green? BURP!!"​ [Bubbles float through the air from  Angelica'​s mouth.] " **Angelica :** [leaning against a wall, says to  Trevor],Why have you turned green? BURP!!"​ [Bubbles float through the air from  Angelica'​s mouth.] "
 +
 **Angelica :** What did you say you had in that flask? It  was water wasn't it?" " **Angelica :** What did you say you had in that flask? It  was water wasn't it?" "
 +
 **Angelica :** Cleaning fluid?! You gave me cleaning fluid  to drink?! WHY I OUGHTA... [now, now, just get a grip - let's get out of this  mess first]. Achem, BUUUURUP!"​[More bubbles float through the air.] " **Angelica :** Cleaning fluid?! You gave me cleaning fluid  to drink?! WHY I OUGHTA... [now, now, just get a grip - let's get out of this  mess first]. Achem, BUUUURUP!"​[More bubbles float through the air.] "
 +
 **Angelica :** Yes thankyou kind sir, I will have the  purple Elephant. Oooh my head."​[Upon reching the stairs...] " **Angelica :** Yes thankyou kind sir, I will have the  purple Elephant. Oooh my head."​[Upon reching the stairs...] "
 +
 **Angelica :** I couldn'​t possibly climb these stairs in  my condition. BUURP! You'll have to carry me." thinks for a millisecond,​ "​Then ​ again, I could do with the exercise. Get your grubby hands off me!" " **Angelica :** I couldn'​t possibly climb these stairs in  my condition. BUURP! You'll have to carry me." thinks for a millisecond,​ "​Then ​ again, I could do with the exercise. Get your grubby hands off me!" "
 +
 (meanwhile in another part of the temple) ​ (meanwhile in another part of the temple) ​
 +
 **Xenobia : **I wouldn'​t gloat too loudly, vile creature, ​ if you don't help us, I shall see that you suffer the same fate!  **Xenobia : **I wouldn'​t gloat too loudly, vile creature, ​ if you don't help us, I shall see that you suffer the same fate! 
 +
 **Torquil : **Squeak! ​ **Torquil : **Squeak! ​
 +
 **Xenobia : **And I know a very tasty recipe for rabbit ​ flambe... [no, not you Torquil] first, you will return my brother to his human  form, then, you will tell me exactly what is going on here, and what you have  done to all the towns folk, and if you co-operate, I might let you live,  otherwise, I'll have an angry mob of townsfolk with pitchforks and torches up  here faster than you can spit slime. ​ **Xenobia : **And I know a very tasty recipe for rabbit ​ flambe... [no, not you Torquil] first, you will return my brother to his human  form, then, you will tell me exactly what is going on here, and what you have  done to all the towns folk, and if you co-operate, I might let you live,  otherwise, I'll have an angry mob of townsfolk with pitchforks and torches up  here faster than you can spit slime. ​
 +
 **Malisha :** Your all fools. Do you think we will let you  go. We have no fear of you peasants. Hah. Your brother looks quite good to me  as he is. As to threating me with changing me, that magic won't work against ​ mine. Hah. I'll rot in hell first. ​ **Malisha :** Your all fools. Do you think we will let you  go. We have no fear of you peasants. Hah. Your brother looks quite good to me  as he is. As to threating me with changing me, that magic won't work against ​ mine. Hah. I'll rot in hell first. ​
 +
 **DM :** Xen &amp; Doreen, you feel a heavy pressure in  your head, like someone is invading your mind! [rock, scizzors, paper time]  ​ **DM :** Xen &amp; Doreen, you feel a heavy pressure in  your head, like someone is invading your mind! [rock, scizzors, paper time]  ​
 +
 **Doreen :** [Thinks {or tries to} - I'm not standing for  this][kicks her where it hurts] ​ **Doreen :** [Thinks {or tries to} - I'm not standing for  this][kicks her where it hurts] ​
 +
 **DM :** A blinding flash goes through you, doreen you feel  great pain. Deciding on best coarse of action, you cream her one with your  boots. The pain slowly goes away. [Doreen - you feel different? Nah..must be  your mind playing tricks on you]  **DM :** A blinding flash goes through you, doreen you feel  great pain. Deciding on best coarse of action, you cream her one with your  boots. The pain slowly goes away. [Doreen - you feel different? Nah..must be  your mind playing tricks on you] 
 +
 **PC: **{Is there some way to kill off this character ​ easily? If we get Ben [Saf] to join, I just want to do Trevor [cause he'​s ​ kewl].} ​ **PC: **{Is there some way to kill off this character ​ easily? If we get Ben [Saf] to join, I just want to do Trevor [cause he'​s ​ kewl].} ​
 +
 **DM :** Malisha snarls in pain as you all strike home with  your boots. Her tentacles writhe and you see Doreen clutch her head in pain.  Doreen falls to the ground and you can see blood poaring from ger nose, mouth  and ears. Doreens body twitches on the ground and then she screams. She  suddenly stops and all is quiet. Her head suddenly explodes in all directions, ​ with blood and bone hitting xenobia. A cackling comes from Malisha. Malisha ​ then collapses on the floor, obviously drained. ​ **DM :** Malisha snarls in pain as you all strike home with  your boots. Her tentacles writhe and you see Doreen clutch her head in pain.  Doreen falls to the ground and you can see blood poaring from ger nose, mouth  and ears. Doreens body twitches on the ground and then she screams. She  suddenly stops and all is quiet. Her head suddenly explodes in all directions, ​ with blood and bone hitting xenobia. A cackling comes from Malisha. Malisha ​ then collapses on the floor, obviously drained. ​
 +
 **PC : **Doreen dies.  **PC : **Doreen dies. 
 +
 **DM : **No Shit!  **DM : **No Shit! 
 +
 **Xenobia :** OH MY GOD!!! DOREEN... OH MY GOD!!! [Xenobia ​ screams for a while, then tries to come to her senses.] ​ **Xenobia :** OH MY GOD!!! DOREEN... OH MY GOD!!! [Xenobia ​ screams for a while, then tries to come to her senses.] ​
 +
 **Xenobia :** What am I going to do... [looks down at  Malisha] Disgusting, vile creature... I doubt your magic will work while you  aren't conscious...[Xenobia takes the time to cover up Doreen'​s remains, ​ absentmindedly brushing the blood and gore off her clothes, barely noticing ​ that none of it comes off] I'll be back in a few moment'​s Doreen, I'm sure  there'​s something that we can do... [sounds pretty uncertain, even Xenobia ​ can't quite conceive of how to fix someone up after their head has exploded] ​ [Xenobia then drags Malisha'​s body into the spiral room, and pushes it onto a  magic region, being careful not to touch it herself] {Reading over that  again... if Malisha didn't lose consciousness,​ Xenobia makes sure that she does  with a swift boot to the head. Two, even}  **Xenobia :** What am I going to do... [looks down at  Malisha] Disgusting, vile creature... I doubt your magic will work while you  aren't conscious...[Xenobia takes the time to cover up Doreen'​s remains, ​ absentmindedly brushing the blood and gore off her clothes, barely noticing ​ that none of it comes off] I'll be back in a few moment'​s Doreen, I'm sure  there'​s something that we can do... [sounds pretty uncertain, even Xenobia ​ can't quite conceive of how to fix someone up after their head has exploded] ​ [Xenobia then drags Malisha'​s body into the spiral room, and pushes it onto a  magic region, being careful not to touch it herself] {Reading over that  again... if Malisha didn't lose consciousness,​ Xenobia makes sure that she does  with a swift boot to the head. Two, even} 
 +
 **DM :** You drag the helpless Malisha into the spiral ​ room. As the body is placed over the stones the room is once again lit up. When  the room becomes dark again, you see a unconcious rabbit lying on the floor.  ​ **DM :** You drag the helpless Malisha into the spiral ​ room. As the body is placed over the stones the room is once again lit up. When  the room becomes dark again, you see a unconcious rabbit lying on the floor.  ​
 +
 (meanwhile in another part of the temple) ​ (meanwhile in another part of the temple) ​
 +
 **DM: **Well, you are able to make it up the stairs ​ Angelica, just. You don't feel so good just at the moment, but you think that  will pass. Trevor you hear a woman scream down the corridor, the other one  leading from the bottom of the stair, that is quickly cut off by a gurgling, ​ sloppy sound? ​ **DM: **Well, you are able to make it up the stairs ​ Angelica, just. You don't feel so good just at the moment, but you think that  will pass. Trevor you hear a woman scream down the corridor, the other one  leading from the bottom of the stair, that is quickly cut off by a gurgling, ​ sloppy sound? ​
 +
 **Trevor :** Cor strewth, blimey.[rushes towards sound].  ​ **Trevor :** Cor strewth, blimey.[rushes towards sound].  ​
 +
 **DM :** You rush down the corridor that leads to a room.  In this room is a spiral formation on the floor. You see xenobia draging a body  onto the spiral floor. You notice that Xenobia is covered in blood, dripping in  fact. Xenobia seems to have a look a glee on her face. Once the body was domped ​ on the floor a bright light flashes across the room and then dull back to  normal. Where the body once was, is know a unconcious rabbit. Xenobia'​s smile  widens. ​ **DM :** You rush down the corridor that leads to a room.  In this room is a spiral formation on the floor. You see xenobia draging a body  onto the spiral floor. You notice that Xenobia is covered in blood, dripping in  fact. Xenobia seems to have a look a glee on her face. Once the body was domped ​ on the floor a bright light flashes across the room and then dull back to  normal. Where the body once was, is know a unconcious rabbit. Xenobia'​s smile  widens. ​
 +
 **AM : **I've got another gurgling, sloppy sound for you -  HUURUURGH! ​ **AM : **I've got another gurgling, sloppy sound for you -  HUURUURGH! ​
 +
 **Angelica :** [Regaining her composure and not wanting to  be left behind by the onrushing Trevor, Angelica runs forward. She stops, ​ rethinks her current condition and then staggers forward rapidly.] ​ **Angelica :** [Regaining her composure and not wanting to  be left behind by the onrushing Trevor, Angelica runs forward. She stops, ​ rethinks her current condition and then staggers forward rapidly.] ​
 +
 **Trevor :** [to Xenobia, staring at the rabbit] 'Ere '​ow'​d ​ you do that? Where'​d all dem bitsa blood come from? What are you doin' '​ere?  ​ **Trevor :** [to Xenobia, staring at the rabbit] 'Ere '​ow'​d ​ you do that? Where'​d all dem bitsa blood come from? What are you doin' '​ere?  ​
 +
 **Xenobia :** Trevor!!! I am excessively glad to see you.  Don't come into this room yet, its very dangerous. [Xenobia'​s expression ​ changes to one of grief] Trevor, I don't know quite how to tell you this... ​ something awful has happened to Doreen. This is a nasty, nasty place, full of  dreadful creatures, and Doreen is... She's dead.  **Xenobia :** Trevor!!! I am excessively glad to see you.  Don't come into this room yet, its very dangerous. [Xenobia'​s expression ​ changes to one of grief] Trevor, I don't know quite how to tell you this... ​ something awful has happened to Doreen. This is a nasty, nasty place, full of  dreadful creatures, and Doreen is... She's dead. 
 +
 (Xenobia goes to leave the room)  (Xenobia goes to leave the room) 
 +
 **DM :** You make your way across the floor, following the  spiral. After going around the room almost twice, you make it out the other  door, carrying torquil. ​ **DM :** You make your way across the floor, following the  spiral. After going around the room almost twice, you make it out the other  door, carrying torquil. ​
 +
 **Trevor :** [to Xenobia] &​lt;​demandingly&​gt;​ She died?  '​Ow? ​ **Trevor :** [to Xenobia] &​lt;​demandingly&​gt;​ She died?  '​Ow? ​
 +
 **Xenobia :** This dreadful, vile creature, currently an  unconscious rabbit, was a priestess called Malisha. She locked us up, and was  going to sacrifice us all, but we tried to escape, and then Torquil got turned ​ into a rabbit, and Malisha made Doreen'​s head explode!!! It was awful, Trevor! ​ It was the most horrible, nasty, dreadful, disgusting, revolting, nauseating, ​ evil thing that I have ever seen anyone do, and I'm glad that I turned Malisha ​ into a rabbit. In fact, at this moment, if we could persuade someone to eat  Malisha, I would be very happy. ​ **Xenobia :** This dreadful, vile creature, currently an  unconscious rabbit, was a priestess called Malisha. She locked us up, and was  going to sacrifice us all, but we tried to escape, and then Torquil got turned ​ into a rabbit, and Malisha made Doreen'​s head explode!!! It was awful, Trevor! ​ It was the most horrible, nasty, dreadful, disgusting, revolting, nauseating, ​ evil thing that I have ever seen anyone do, and I'm glad that I turned Malisha ​ into a rabbit. In fact, at this moment, if we could persuade someone to eat  Malisha, I would be very happy. ​
 +
 **DM : **Now thats not a very nice thing to say Xenobia, I  thought Malisha was very nice  **DM : **Now thats not a very nice thing to say Xenobia, I  thought Malisha was very nice 
 +
 **DL : **Nice? Nice? Ha!  **DL : **Nice? Nice? Ha! 
 +
 **Trevor :** [quite miffed] Well I don't know about eatin', ​ but I do know about this - [Trevor shoots the rabbit] ​ **Trevor :** [quite miffed] Well I don't know about eatin', ​ but I do know about this - [Trevor shoots the rabbit] ​
 +
 **Angelica :** [Continues to stagger forward after Trevor, ​ then hearing from ahead that someone has died, pauses, and looks for somewhere ​ to hide.] ​ **Angelica :** [Continues to stagger forward after Trevor, ​ then hearing from ahead that someone has died, pauses, and looks for somewhere ​ to hide.] ​
 +
 **DM: **Now that you are all together, you ponder what to  do next.  **DM: **Now that you are all together, you ponder what to  do next. 
 +
 **Trevor :** Now we bein' 'ere in the all togeva so to  speak, what'​ll we do now? I think we 'ave done our bit and found the foul  fiends feloniously forming fearsome follies and 'ave foiled they'​re fickle ​ foibles fatefully. Now, if'n you excuse me, I'll see to Doreen. [goes to find  Doreen, and perhaps make a horror check] ​ **Trevor :** Now we bein' 'ere in the all togeva so to  speak, what'​ll we do now? I think we 'ave done our bit and found the foul  fiends feloniously forming fearsome follies and 'ave foiled they'​re fickle ​ foibles fatefully. Now, if'n you excuse me, I'll see to Doreen. [goes to find  Doreen, and perhaps make a horror check] ​
 +
 **AM: **You'​ve been waiting to use that one, haven'​t you?  ​ **AM: **You'​ve been waiting to use that one, haven'​t you?  ​
 +
 **PC: **Shh  **PC: **Shh 
 +
 **Xenobia : **[Notices Angelica sculking in the shadows, ​ and frowns slightly] I know you don't I? Its Angelica, isn't it? We met in  Boston, where several unfortunate things happened, and then we went to Egypt, ​ where I'm not altogether sure what we did. I'm very pleased to see you again  dear, but however did you end up in University? [Assume that Trevor/​Angelica ​ quickly explain the kidnapping etc] How very unfortunate. Of course, we shall  endevour to see that you are returned home safely. This is my brother, Torquil ​ [hold up the rabbit] ​ **Xenobia : **[Notices Angelica sculking in the shadows, ​ and frowns slightly] I know you don't I? Its Angelica, isn't it? We met in  Boston, where several unfortunate things happened, and then we went to Egypt, ​ where I'm not altogether sure what we did. I'm very pleased to see you again  dear, but however did you end up in University? [Assume that Trevor/​Angelica ​ quickly explain the kidnapping etc] How very unfortunate. Of course, we shall  endevour to see that you are returned home safely. This is my brother, Torquil ​ [hold up the rabbit] ​
 +
 **Torquil :** Squeak ​ **Torquil :** Squeak ​
 +
 **Xenobia :** He says hello.[Trevor shoots rabbit{Malisha}, ​ and starts to enter the spiral room] Be careful, Trevor!! I told you that room  was dangerous. Here, let me show you where to step, Angelica... I think perhaps ​ you should stay here, while I go with Trevor to get Doreen. ​ **Xenobia :** He says hello.[Trevor shoots rabbit{Malisha}, ​ and starts to enter the spiral room] Be careful, Trevor!! I told you that room  was dangerous. Here, let me show you where to step, Angelica... I think perhaps ​ you should stay here, while I go with Trevor to get Doreen. ​
 +
 **DM: **The rabbit splatters all over the place, and you  feel a tiny bit better. When you find Doreen, you are overcome with sadness, ​ the whole of Doreen'​s head is missing and the walls of the corridors are  splattered with drying blood. ​ **DM: **The rabbit splatters all over the place, and you  feel a tiny bit better. When you find Doreen, you are overcome with sadness, ​ the whole of Doreen'​s head is missing and the walls of the corridors are  splattered with drying blood. ​
 +
 **Trevor : **[Trevor spies Doreen'​s remains] Cor!! Matey!!  ​ **Trevor : **[Trevor spies Doreen'​s remains] Cor!! Matey!!  ​
 +
 **Trevor :** [takes off top hat to barf into, looks at hat,  evaluates hat, barfs on floor instead] Blech. ​ **Trevor :** [takes off top hat to barf into, looks at hat,  evaluates hat, barfs on floor instead] Blech. ​
 +
 **Trevor :** [Thinks- An I din't even pay 'er back wages, ​ snif, if circumstances 'ad been different, 'er bein ' rich an beautiful, I  coulda gone for '​er...][covers body with jacket] ​ **Trevor :** [Thinks- An I din't even pay 'er back wages, ​ snif, if circumstances 'ad been different, 'er bein ' rich an beautiful, I  coulda gone for '​er...][covers body with jacket] ​
 +
 **Xenobia : **[erroneously [perhaps] assuming that Trevor ​ is suffering deeply] It was very quick, and I don't think she suffered much  pain. One of her last thoughts was of you, Trevor, I'm sure she cared for you  deeply, and is even now fondly watching over you from The Other Side.  **Xenobia : **[erroneously [perhaps] assuming that Trevor ​ is suffering deeply] It was very quick, and I don't think she suffered much  pain. One of her last thoughts was of you, Trevor, I'm sure she cared for you  deeply, and is even now fondly watching over you from The Other Side. 
 +
 **Trevor :** [to Xenobia]Thanks[looks about his person in  vain for a clean hankerchief to sniffle on, eventually giving up and running ​ his albeit long and ratlike nose along his sleeve]. ​ **Trevor :** [to Xenobia]Thanks[looks about his person in  vain for a clean hankerchief to sniffle on, eventually giving up and running ​ his albeit long and ratlike nose along his sleeve]. ​
 +
 **Trevor :** [to Xenobia]But I don' b'​lieve in all that  life after death crap. You steal as much time as you can from God, and then  your caught. ​ **Trevor :** [to Xenobia]But I don' b'​lieve in all that  life after death crap. You steal as much time as you can from God, and then  your caught. ​
 +
 **Xenobia :** Trevor, we can have metaphysical discussions ​ later, and here, borrow my hankie [she hands you a clean hankie, clean except ​ for the for the few splatters of blood] Let's leave, and send up the frothing ​ mob of angry villagers with pitchforks and torches to finish this place off.  ​ **Xenobia :** Trevor, we can have metaphysical discussions ​ later, and here, borrow my hankie [she hands you a clean hankie, clean except ​ for the for the few splatters of blood] Let's leave, and send up the frothing ​ mob of angry villagers with pitchforks and torches to finish this place off.  ​
 +
 **Angelica :** Oh no, I'm not waiting here by myself! ​ Horrible things happen to people who wait by themselves. My Uncle waited by  himself once. That was all it took, just once." " **Angelica :** Oh no, I'm not waiting here by myself! ​ Horrible things happen to people who wait by themselves. My Uncle waited by  himself once. That was all it took, just once." "
 +
 **Trevor :** [overhearing Angelica] Yeah well at least it'​s ​ better'​n 'aving a clever idea. They makes your feet fall off. '​Appened to me  own uncle Codswallop. ​ **Trevor :** [overhearing Angelica] Yeah well at least it'​s ​ better'​n 'aving a clever idea. They makes your feet fall off. '​Appened to me  own uncle Codswallop. ​
 +
 **Trevor :** I vowed never t' 'ave a clever idea in me life  incase me foot falls off.  **Trevor :** I vowed never t' 'ave a clever idea in me life  incase me foot falls off. 
 +
 **Angelica :** [to Trevor] Oh my, how dreadful. Were you  close?"​ " **Angelica :** [to Trevor] Oh my, how dreadful. Were you  close?"​ "
 +
 **Trevor : **[to Angelica]Nah,​ we just met occasionally. ​ Every now an then I'd bump inta 'er a coupla hundred times...[do you mean  Doreen or uncle Codswallop?​] ​ **Trevor : **[to Angelica]Nah,​ we just met occasionally. ​ Every now an then I'd bump inta 'er a coupla hundred times...[do you mean  Doreen or uncle Codswallop?​] ​
 +
 **AM : **I meant Codswallop, but Doreen 'll do  **AM : **I meant Codswallop, but Doreen 'll do 
 +
 **DM : **Well guys what are you going to to now, after you  have seen Doreens grisly remains. ​ **DM : **Well guys what are you going to to now, after you  have seen Doreens grisly remains. ​
 +
 (general consensus to leave) ​ (general consensus to leave) ​
 +
 **DM: **Besides the difficulty of getting out of the spiral ​ room, you easily get out of the temple. The was no sign of any other priestas ​ you left, you wonder if there were many more of them or you saw them all.  Outside, it is quiet dark, obviously late at night. ​ **DM: **Besides the difficulty of getting out of the spiral ​ room, you easily get out of the temple. The was no sign of any other priestas ​ you left, you wonder if there were many more of them or you saw them all.  Outside, it is quiet dark, obviously late at night. ​
 +
 **Xenobia :** I want to go back to the hotel. [Xenobia ​ starts down the hill, stumbling in the darkness] **Xenobia :** I want to go back to the hotel. [Xenobia ​ starts down the hill, stumbling in the darkness]
 +
    
 +
 =====THE MIDDLE INN===== =====THE MIDDLE INN=====
 +
  **DM: **Xenobia - with the rabbit, you make it to the  hotel, without any problems. The innkeeper is waiting for you and lets you in.  ​  **DM: **Xenobia - with the rabbit, you make it to the  hotel, without any problems. The innkeeper is waiting for you and lets you in.  ​
 +
 **Innkeeper :** Fine day for a walk missy. Care for some  dinner? ​ **Innkeeper :** Fine day for a walk missy. Care for some  dinner? ​
 +
 **Xenobia : **[going slightly green]: ohh, no thank you.  But I would like hot water sent up to my room, for I am going to bathe. And, it  isn't exactly day, its night time. See? Its rather dark outside. ​ **Xenobia : **[going slightly green]: ohh, no thank you.  But I would like hot water sent up to my room, for I am going to bathe. And, it  isn't exactly day, its night time. See? Its rather dark outside. ​
 +
 **Innkeeper :** Right you are miss, right you are. I'll go  get the water for you, arrr. A bit later, he brings to your room, some hot  water for the tub. Anything else? Not waiting for a reply, he leaves. ​ **Innkeeper :** Right you are miss, right you are. I'll go  get the water for you, arrr. A bit later, he brings to your room, some hot  water for the tub. Anything else? Not waiting for a reply, he leaves. ​
 +
 **Angelica :** [Travels into the village with the rest of  the party] Innkeeper, I expect your finest room. Send me up a hot meal, hot  water for a bath, any oils and soaps you may have, your best bottle of wine,  and send out for a fresh pair of pants and shirt and I'll also need a  seamstress to adjust them." waits two seconds, "Well don't just stand there  agape man, get to it!" " **Angelica :** [Travels into the village with the rest of  the party] Innkeeper, I expect your finest room. Send me up a hot meal, hot  water for a bath, any oils and soaps you may have, your best bottle of wine,  and send out for a fresh pair of pants and shirt and I'll also need a  seamstress to adjust them." waits two seconds, "Well don't just stand there  agape man, get to it!" "
 +
 **Angelica :** goes up to room and waits expectantly for  service, meanwhile finding a brush, and removing most of the knots and filth  from her gorgeously long blonde hair.  **Angelica :** goes up to room and waits expectantly for  service, meanwhile finding a brush, and removing most of the knots and filth  from her gorgeously long blonde hair. 
 +
 **PC : **Is gorgeously, as an adjective, objective? ​ **PC : **Is gorgeously, as an adjective, objective? ​
 +
 **AM : **Gorgeously,​ as in 'the hair is long, blonde and  gorgeous' ​ **AM : **Gorgeously,​ as in 'the hair is long, blonde and  gorgeous' ​
 +
 **DM :** Upon arriving back at the hotel and a short rest  for some, you track down the sheriff and tell him of the evil deads of the  temple [probably leaving out some of the more stranger parts. The sheriff and  his deputies head out to the temple to check things out. After a through search ​ they find no one in the temple, and most of the equipment in the temple is also  gone. This befuddles you all as you did not give them much time to leave, and  no one saw them leave. ​ **DM :** Upon arriving back at the hotel and a short rest  for some, you track down the sheriff and tell him of the evil deads of the  temple [probably leaving out some of the more stranger parts. The sheriff and  his deputies head out to the temple to check things out. After a through search ​ they find no one in the temple, and most of the equipment in the temple is also  gone. This befuddles you all as you did not give them much time to leave, and  no one saw them leave. ​
 +
 **DL : **Trevor suggest to the townspeople that the raze  the temple to the ground. ​ **DL : **Trevor suggest to the townspeople that the raze  the temple to the ground. ​
 +
 **Angelica :** NO!!!" "It should be studied, to find out  if it has any significant archealogical history- think of the knowledge!"​ " **Angelica :** NO!!!" "It should be studied, to find out  if it has any significant archealogical history- think of the knowledge!"​ "
 +
 **Xenobia :** That's enough out of you Miss! The place  harbours a Dark and Dreadful Evil and should be destroyed for the Common Good.  ​ **Xenobia :** That's enough out of you Miss! The place  harbours a Dark and Dreadful Evil and should be destroyed for the Common Good.  ​
 +
 **Angelica : **Dark and dreadful evil? What, some guys  with a bad case of acne? Priests with squids on their heads? Just because they  turned whats is name into a rabbit you want to go and destroy what could be a  very valuable find! Barbarian. Savage."​ " **Angelica : **Dark and dreadful evil? What, some guys  with a bad case of acne? Priests with squids on their heads? Just because they  turned whats is name into a rabbit you want to go and destroy what could be a  very valuable find! Barbarian. Savage."​ "
 +
 **Angelica :** I still think Daddy would be interested in  this temple."​ I'll telegraph him in the morning and tell him about the temple, ​ also get him to wire me some money, and forward a trunk with my usual  belongings. " **Angelica :** I still think Daddy would be interested in  this temple."​ I'll telegraph him in the morning and tell him about the temple, ​ also get him to wire me some money, and forward a trunk with my usual  belongings. "
 +
 **PC : **Is Angelica staying in the same hotel? If so  Trevor, being a connoseuir [sp?] of all things rich and corrupt would tend to  hand around Angelica. Trevor mails a letter to Doreen'​s landlady and next of  kin. Someone inherits her goldfish. ​ **PC : **Is Angelica staying in the same hotel? If so  Trevor, being a connoseuir [sp?] of all things rich and corrupt would tend to  hand around Angelica. Trevor mails a letter to Doreen'​s landlady and next of  kin. Someone inherits her goldfish. ​
 +
 **AM : **Angelica is staying in whatever is the most high  class Hotel- if there is only one Hotel, then yes, Angelica is staying in the  same Hotel as Trevor. However, Angelica is not normally the kind of woman who  would associate herself with small, grubby, weasel faced men- especially if  they have a predispostion to attach themselves to money in the same way a tick  attaches itself to a dog.  **AM : **Angelica is staying in whatever is the most high  class Hotel- if there is only one Hotel, then yes, Angelica is staying in the  same Hotel as Trevor. However, Angelica is not normally the kind of woman who  would associate herself with small, grubby, weasel faced men- especially if  they have a predispostion to attach themselves to money in the same way a tick  attaches itself to a dog. 
 +
 **PC : **Well, it was worth a try [for him anyway]. Trevor ​ was at the Middle Inn [I have no idea if that was expensive.] ​ **PC : **Well, it was worth a try [for him anyway]. Trevor ​ was at the Middle Inn [I have no idea if that was expensive.] ​
 +
 **DM : **Well, the towns citizens group together, and  decide what must be done. In a angry group, they set fire to the temple and the  surrounding land and cheer when the temple is burnt. All they care about is  revenge, a means to strike the evil priests. Some don't even care if they were  guilty... ​ **DM : **Well, the towns citizens group together, and  decide what must be done. In a angry group, they set fire to the temple and the  surrounding land and cheer when the temple is burnt. All they care about is  revenge, a means to strike the evil priests. Some don't even care if they were  guilty... ​
 +
 =====Home Again, Home Again, Jiggidy Jig===== =====Home Again, Home Again, Jiggidy Jig=====
 +
  **DM :** Upon solving the mystery of the missing people at  University, you decide [I decide, I going to finish this today] to take the  train back to Boston. Any way, you need to get paid by Mr Jones. You make it  back to Boston, uneventfully,​ and once again step into the company'​s foyer. ​ Miss Smith, is sitting behind her desk writing, sees you and looks up.   **DM :** Upon solving the mystery of the missing people at  University, you decide [I decide, I going to finish this today] to take the  train back to Boston. Any way, you need to get paid by Mr Jones. You make it  back to Boston, uneventfully,​ and once again step into the company'​s foyer. ​ Miss Smith, is sitting behind her desk writing, sees you and looks up. 
 +
 **Miss Smith :** Welcome back! I hope you had a nice trip.  I will go see if Mr Jones will see. [With that she gets up and goes to his  office] ​ **Miss Smith :** Welcome back! I hope you had a nice trip.  I will go see if Mr Jones will see. [With that she gets up and goes to his  office] ​
 +
 **Xenobia :** [waiting outside for Miss Smith] Have we  sorted out what we are going to tell Mr Jones, so that he gives us our money? ​ From past experience, telling him the truth [that we were beset by evil,  tentacle-faced creatures who blew poor Doreen'​s head off, and turned my brother ​ into a rabbit] is not the best solution. Trevor, I think we should tell him  that we discovered that evil cultists were responsible for all the  disappearances,​ and that they have been stopped. I don't think its advisable to  say anymore, do you? Mention of terrifying fiends from another dimention who  turn people into small furry animals and eat them wouldn'​t go down to well.  Settled? Good.  **Xenobia :** [waiting outside for Miss Smith] Have we  sorted out what we are going to tell Mr Jones, so that he gives us our money? ​ From past experience, telling him the truth [that we were beset by evil,  tentacle-faced creatures who blew poor Doreen'​s head off, and turned my brother ​ into a rabbit] is not the best solution. Trevor, I think we should tell him  that we discovered that evil cultists were responsible for all the  disappearances,​ and that they have been stopped. I don't think its advisable to  say anymore, do you? Mention of terrifying fiends from another dimention who  turn people into small furry animals and eat them wouldn'​t go down to well.  Settled? Good. 
 +
 **Angelica :** Well, I guess I may as well tag along with  you fellows. I think it may be a spot of fun. What exactly do you do anyway? ​ Are you some sort of troubleshooters?​ Private Investigator types? I say, that  does sound like an awful lot of fun. I'll just wire my daddy and tell him that  I've gone on a tour of the Americas. ​ **Angelica :** Well, I guess I may as well tag along with  you fellows. I think it may be a spot of fun. What exactly do you do anyway? ​ Are you some sort of troubleshooters?​ Private Investigator types? I say, that  does sound like an awful lot of fun. I'll just wire my daddy and tell him that  I've gone on a tour of the Americas. ​
 +
 **Xenobia :** [to Angelica] We do all sorts of **Xenobia :** [to Angelica] We do all sorts of
 +
 things, ​ though it usaully involves saving the world [or small bits of it, anyway] from  Terrifying Evils that prey upon the poor unfortunates connected to Mr Jones' ​ insurance company. Not that they are unfortunate because they have insurance, ​ you understand, but terrible things happen to them, regularly. ​ things, ​ though it usaully involves saving the world [or small bits of it, anyway] from  Terrifying Evils that prey upon the poor unfortunates connected to Mr Jones' ​ insurance company. Not that they are unfortunate because they have insurance, ​ you understand, but terrible things happen to them, regularly. ​
 +
 **Angelica :** Saving the world... Hmm... Yes I think I  could really get into that - especially if we get to blow the heads off evil  scum sucking cultists! &lt **Angelica :** Saving the world... Hmm... Yes I think I  could really get into that - especially if we get to blow the heads off evil  scum sucking cultists! &lt
 +
 grin&gt grin&gt
 +
    
 +
 **Trevor : **[to Xenobia] Well I am not '​ticulary ​ disinclined to lie as it were. If'n it were worth me while like.  **Trevor : **[to Xenobia] Well I am not '​ticulary ​ disinclined to lie as it were. If'n it were worth me while like. 
 +
 **DM : **Your group steps once again into Mr Jones office. ​ Upon seeing you all, he leaps from his chair and smiles. ​ **DM : **Your group steps once again into Mr Jones office. ​ Upon seeing you all, he leaps from his chair and smiles. ​
 +
 **Mr. Jones :** Good to see you all again. I hope  everything went well. So you found out what really was going on? Please tell  me.... ​ **Mr. Jones :** Good to see you all again. I hope  everything went well. So you found out what really was going on? Please tell  me.... ​
 +
 **Trevor :** Well yer see it were like this...[Trevor ​ explains all he knows except them being Mind Flayers, and people being turned ​ into rabbits] ​ **Trevor :** Well yer see it were like this...[Trevor ​ explains all he knows except them being Mind Flayers, and people being turned ​ into rabbits] ​
 +
 **Mr Jones :** Yes.... It seems that you all have done a  good job. Unfortunately,​ no bodies were found, but they families of the  deceased will still have to be compensated. If you nothing further to say then,  I will bid you good day. Your pay has already been placed into your accounts at  the bank.  **Mr Jones :** Yes.... It seems that you all have done a  good job. Unfortunately,​ no bodies were found, but they families of the  deceased will still have to be compensated. If you nothing further to say then,  I will bid you good day. Your pay has already been placed into your accounts at  the bank. 
 +
 **Xenobia :** thank you, Mr Jones. As always, its been... ​ interesting. ​ **Xenobia :** thank you, Mr Jones. As always, its been... ​ interesting. ​
 +
 **DM :** Mr Jones shows you out of the office, and bids you  good day. As a final statement, he says he will contact you, when he has need  of your services. ​ **DM :** Mr Jones shows you out of the office, and bids you  good day. As a final statement, he says he will contact you, when he has need  of your services. ​
 +
 Scene fade out.... ​ Scene fade out.... ​
 +
 **The End.** ​ **The End.** ​
-  
----- 
-CategoryPbem 
-; 
-; 
-; 
  
 + 
roleplaying/transcriptmasque.txt · Last modified: 2016/05/17 20:24 by curufea